BF1942 : 2 MODifications for the game (BF1918 & FH)

To modify the game Battlefield 1942, I recommend to test these two
"ready to use" mods :

http://www.bf1918.com/ (battle in 1918 : Frenchs vs Germans).

http://forgottenhope.bf1942files.com (same as BF1942 but more
beautifull and new weapons/vehicles).

There are a lot of mods "beta still in development", but these 2 are
almost finished and of very high quality.

Andrew

On Tue, 03 May 2005 18:16:44 +0200, David Ducassou
<dycvjtl3468756j@jetable.org> wrote:

>There are a lot of mods "beta still in development", but these 2 are
>almost finished and of very high quality.

Desert Combat is conspicuous by its absence.