RavenShield and Punkbuster

Recieved an OEM copy of Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield with a new PC and after
downloading all the patches I tried some multi action but everytime I
connect to a server I get kicked with the following message:

[File Whitelist "+serverside only"]

Anyone know wtf this means and how to fix it?

Do a search for the file +serverside only, it should be in the
ravensheild system dirrectory, delete it and problem will be solved :)

I back mine up juts in case i ever need it have not needed it so far
!!

WDQ+SuddenDeath has helped you with this. So dont kill me online
please :)