Interesting Far Cry Easter Egg in XIII

XIII is a **** game by the way, but I managed to get 'far' (har har)
enough into the game to see a funny Far Cry easter egg.

It's the level where you're out in the blizzard woods. You see a group
of guys working on a 'snowman'. You own them because the game is
outrageously easy, and inspect the snowman. Gasp! Why if it isn't a
standing up-right frozen Jack Carver himself! I had a chuckle at that.

A few moments later you see another frozen, cell-shaded Jack Carver
model lying on the ground in a destroyed cabin.
--
Cory "Shinnokxz" Hansen - http://www.coryhansen.com
Life is journey, not a destination. So stop running.

On Tue, 3 May 2005, Shinnokxz wrote:

> XIII is a **** game by the way, but I managed to get 'far' (har har)
> enough into the game to see a funny Far Cry easter egg.

Hmmm, but wasn't Far Cry released much later than XIII? Maybe Jack Carver
is just looking like the typical mercenary in shirts...

> Hmmm, but wasn't Far Cry released much later than XIII? Maybe Jack Carver
> is just looking like the typical mercenary in shirts...

I'm pretty sure they were released around the same time, or had an
overlappying development period at some point, as they are both made by
Ubi Soft.

--

Shinnokxz wrote:

> I'm pretty sure they were released around the same time, or had an
> overlappying development period at some point, as they are both made by
> Ubi Soft.

FarCry was made by Crytek. Ubi did the publishing.

Dennis

The damned XIII always crashed on me about half an hour into the game. I gave
up.

Dennis Schamne wrote:

> Shinnokxz wrote:
>
> > I'm pretty sure they were released around the same time, or had an
> > overlappying development period at some point, as they are both made by
> > Ubi Soft.
>
> FarCry was made by Crytek. Ubi did the publishing.
>
> Dennis

eddy

Do you know something about the Jack Carver (FarCry) for XIII.

Please write back.

TRENDING THREADS