How to interupt a wifi signal

Hello,
I have a friend internet wireless signal that is being hijacked by anothe individual and we know who it is, but can't get him to get his own internet, is there anything we can do to block the internet siganl that will only interfer with the indivual that is hijacking the internet and not interfer with the individual that has internet legally? Any help with this would be awesome.

Thanks for you time and advise
1 answer Last reply
More about interupt wifi signal
  1. Hello,
    I have a friend internet wireless signal that is being hijacked by another individual and we know who it is, but can't get him to get his own internet, is there anything we can do to block the internet signnal that will only interfer with the indivual that is hijacking the internet and not interfer with the individual that has internet legally? Any help with this would be awesome.

Thanks for you time and advise[/quotems

Furthermore, this individual had the password to the and/or pass key. I'm tryingt to find a way to block the siganl going to the hijacking indivual. Changing the password/pass key is not working. Is there just a simple way of blocking his access to my friends internet without having to change all the settings? We are trying to do this from a remote pc.
Ask a new question

Read More

Wireless WiFi Internet Wireless Networking