I've had my Nostromo N50 for several years and had never had any
problem with it. After using it on both a P4 desktop and a P4M laptop,
I installed it on my latest desktop, a Dell Dimension. The problem is
that on two games I've tried it on so far, it didn't register at all.
I've had "Star Trek: Elite Force" for about as long as I've had the
speedpad, and used the Nostromo to play it since day one. "Battlefield
Vietnam" is about a week old. Neither game will recognize the
Nostromo, even though I can test it out using the load-out editor, and
can start either game using the "LAUNCH" button on the llad-out
manager. The Nostromo tests well under the game-controllers section of
the control panel. It's obviously hooked up, but my games aren't
recognizing it.

anybody have any ideas?

Nostromo wrote:
> Thus spake "FatKat" <robynari@juno.com>, 4 May 2005 20:44:17 -0700,
Anno
> Domini:
>
> >I've had my Nostromo N50 for several years and had never had any
> >problem with it...
> >
> >anybody have any ideas?
>
> Can't help you with name stealin upstarts! ;-)

Is Belkin your first name or last?

nostromo

--
A killfile is a friend for life.

nostromo

Thus spake "FatKat" <robynari@juno.com>, 5 May 2005 12:41:42 -0700, Anno
Domini:

>Nostromo wrote:
>> Thus spake "FatKat" <robynari@juno.com>, 4 May 2005 20:44:17 -0700,
>Anno
>> Domini:
>>
>> >I've had my Nostromo N50 for several years and had never had any
>> >problem with it...
>> >
>> >anybody have any ideas?
>>
>> Can't help you with name stealin upstarts! ;-)
>>
>Is Belkin your first name or last?

Shhhh - it's my super-agent secret alias!

--

Nostromo wrote:
> Thus spake "FatKat" <robynari@juno.com>, 5 May 2005 12:41:42 -0700,
Anno
> Domini:
>

> >Nostromo wrote:
> >> Thus spake "FatKat" <robynari@juno.com>, 4 May 2005 20:44:17
-0700,
> >Anno
> >> Domini:

> >> Can't help you with name stealin upstarts! ;-)
> >>
> >Is Belkin your first name or last?
>
> Shhhh - it's my super-agent secret alias!

and I guess you're codename is "speedpad".

nostromo

Thus spake "FatKat" <robynari@juno.com>, 8 May 2005 09:19:17 -0700, Anno
Domini:

>Nostromo wrote:
>> Thus spake "FatKat" <robynari@juno.com>, 5 May 2005 12:41:42 -0700,
>Anno
>> Domini:

>-0700,
>> >Anno

>> >Is Belkin your first name or last?
>>
>> Shhhh - it's my super-agent secret alias!
>>
>and I guess you're codename is "speedpad".

Damn you man! Not in a public forum ffs!!!

--
A killfile is a friend for life.