Transferring a mix from ADAT to Pro Tools. pops and clicks..

the ADAT session was recorded at 16/48, so i set the Digi Sync IO to
16/48, and connected it to the ADATs via wordclock. i am transferring
this into Pro Tools with the HD 192.

if i got the sample rates the same, and they're sync'ed with word
clock, what am i missing? theres pops everywhere, and I can seem to
find out what I am missing. and the pops arent in the data itself,
because they are never in the same place twice.

thanks for your help.
2 answers Last reply
More about transferring adat tools pops clicks

    TDM darill wrote:

    >the ADAT session was recorded at 16/48, so i set the Digi Sync IO to
    >16/48, and connected it to the ADATs via wordclock. i am transferring
    >this into Pro Tools with the HD 192.
    >
    >if i got the sample rates the same, and they're sync'ed with word
    >clock, what am i missing? theres pops everywhere, and I can seem to
    >find out what I am missing. and the pops arent in the data itself,
    >because they are never in the same place twice.
    >
    >thanks for your help.

    I've done it syncing with optical(ADAT) in the 001 window(setup or hardware
    whatever that is) and it worked fine - no word clock.

    Me at:
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/andymostmusic.htm

    TDM wrote:
    > the ADAT session was recorded at 16/48, so i set the Digi Sync IO to
    > 16/48, and connected it to the ADATs via wordclock. i am
    > transferring this into Pro Tools with the HD 192.

    Are you using a BRC, if so, do you have it set to word clock slave? Do
    you have the Sync I/O set to Master?

    --
    Eric

    Practice Your Mixing Skills