First shot of Xbox2 `Xbox 360 `Xenon hardware !

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video (More info?)

This seems to be the real deal. an NDA-breaking picture of Xbox2 / Xenon /
Xbox 360