Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Legend...Exciting or wat ???

Product Information
The first Tomb Raider title to be designed by Crystal Dynamics (after years
under original creator Core), Tomb Raider: Legends is an all-new start for
Lara Croft. New character animations and control schemes compliment the more
natural character design and level details for the most immersive chapter in
the series. Lara comes packing modern devices such as a magnetic grappling
device, binoculars, frag grenades, personal lighting device and
communications equipment for her all-new adventure.

.............Thats wat 'er makers say ....'spose we better start getting all
lathered n wild with anticeepation (constipation..?)

(OH deary God y caint I spell propers ...(whine, sob :()....)
luv mouse
@@@@@@@@

begin 666 spacer.gif
K1TE&.#EA`0`!`( ``/______S"'Y! 44````+ `````!``$```("1 $`.P``
`
end

"Trimble Bracegirdle" <NOspam@spam.not> wrote:
> Product Information
>The first Tomb Raider title to be designed by Crystal Dynamics (after years
>under original creator Core), Tomb Raider: Legends is an all-new start for
>Lara Croft. New character animations and control schemes compliment the more
>natural character design and level details for the most immersive chapter in
>the series. Lara comes packing modern devices such as a magnetic grappling
>device, binoculars, frag grenades, personal lighting device and
>communications equipment for her all-new adventure.
>
>............Thats wat 'er makers say ....'spose we better start getting all
>lathered n wild with anticeepation (constipation..?)
>
>(OH deary God y caint I spell propers ...(whine, sob :()....)
>luv mouse
>@@@@@@@@

They need a level that's on a big mountain.

I saw screenshots for it recently. SAME OLD THING all over again.
Nothing new here. Move along.

Susan

arcanastream@yahoo.com wrote:

>I saw screenshots for it recently. SAME OLD THING all over again.
>Nothing new here. Move along.

Same old fun thing then... I'll play it as I've played the whole series.

Susan <UCE@null.invalid> looked up from reading the entrails of the porn
spammer to utter "The Augury is good, the signs say:

>arcanastream@yahoo.com wrote:
>
>>I saw screenshots for it recently. SAME OLD THING all over again.
>>Nothing new here. Move along.
>
>Same old fun thing then... I'll play it as I've played the whole series.

You liked TR:AOD?

Xocyll

"........SAME OLD THING all over again...."
shirley snot !!!!...it just cant be possible for various different
designer/developers over ten years & SEVEN "different" games (plus what is
it ....4 or 5 expandtion pks) to keep on doing the same ol ting !!!! ...is
it ????......but then now I'm a bit odd, I do acturlly like TR 6 Angle of
Whatever (the last one ) ...might even play more than the 1st few sections
now this has reminded me...
Luv mouse
@@@@@

trimble bracegirdle wrote:
> "........SAME OLD THING all over again...."
> shirley snot !!!!...it just cant be possible for various different
> designer/developers over ten years & SEVEN "different" games (plus
> what is it ....4 or 5 expandtion pks) to keep on doing the same ol
> ting !!!! ...is it ????......but then now I'm a bit odd, I do
> acturlly like TR 6 Angle of Whatever (the last one ) ...might even
> play more than the 1st few sections now this has reminded me...
> Luv mouse
> @@@@@

I think you need to check your news server. I can't read your posts.