Is Hitman 3 Contracts a Standalone or a Addon ???

Just like to know because i dont have Hitman 2 ?? but would like 3 as
i have heard its good.

Thanks.

Andrew

On Mon, 09 May 2005 06:41:30 +1000, Paul GoodBar <1@abc.com> wrote:

>Just like to know because i dont have Hitman 2 ?? but would like 3 as
>i have heard its good.

It is standalone.

Like Andrew said, it's stand alone. I picked it up for less than $10 at
Walmart and really liked it, but don't be surprised if you see some levels
repeated from Hitman 1 (with a whole new look). I don't know if you can
really call it Hitman 3. The next title will be Hitman: Blood Money which
is set to release 3Q 2005 and should feature an amped up engine, but not an
entirely new engine (or so I've read).

"Paul GoodBar" <1@abc.com> wrote in message

> Just like to know because i dont have Hitman 2 ?? but would like 3 as
> i have heard its good.
>
> Thanks.

Hitman 3 ....AS the man here has said its considered to be an improved
remake of the 1st game "Hitman code 47" ...Hitman 2 is the best buy ...they
r all standalone...
luv mouse
@@@@@