Halo, Halo2 For PC?, Jade Empire? Future Action News for PC?

I'm going to try Halo again on the PC if I can find a good walkthrough
and/or cheats that include a god mode and ammo that work in version 1.06.
Any recommendations? Thanks.

Will M$ be releasing a Halo2 PC version? ...Before the Xbox2? Will the
Xbox2 play Xbox titles--downward compatible?

Any news on whether Jade Empire will ever release for the PC?

Care to speculate on how many years of PC gaming is left or will it expand
into needing a Xbox2 _and_ PS3 too?

Thanks.
5 answers Last reply
More about halo halo2 jade empire future action news

    On Tue, 10 May 2005 02:34:39 GMT, Susan <UCE@null.invalid> wrote:

    >Will M$ be releasing a Halo2 PC version? ...Before the Xbox2? Will the
    >Xbox2 play Xbox titles--downward compatible?
    >
    >Any news on whether Jade Empire will ever release for the PC?

    Doubtful. Unless it comes out for PC right away, you'll need to grab an
    X-Box to play the game.

    >Care to speculate on how many years of PC gaming is left

    This is an old topic, and the answer is obvious. PC gaming will not die as
    long as Microsoft Windows includes a copy of minesweeper.

    bk039@ncf.ca (Raymond Martineau) wrote:

    >This is an old topic, and the answer is obvious. PC gaming will not die as
    >long as Microsoft Windows includes a copy of minesweeper.

    I don't feel resigned to keeping my Desktop PC for Minesweeper.

    I suspect in one or two years I will still have my Laptop for general
    Internet usage with an Xbox2 and PS3 hooked up to my HDTV for all the
    serious gaming.

    "Raymond Martineau" <bk039@ncf.ca> wrote in message
    >>Care to speculate on how many years of PC gaming is left

    Until the FPS, sims and so on can be played better on a console, plenty.

    Susan wrote:

    > Any news on whether Jade Empire will ever release for the PC?

    The developers dropped some hints a while back that the PC version
    of Jade Empire is not improbable.

    I think, it'll be out next year. There's an enhanced version of
    Fable (another XBox RPG) coming out this year.

    > Care to speculate on how many years of PC gaming is left or will it expand
    > into needing a Xbox2 _and_ PS3 too?

    I'd say PC gaming is going great. More important question for me is that
    how many years of gaming is left in my ever increasing backlog. I don't
    think, I can get it under control in my lifetime.

    By the way here are the quality titles that were released in last few
    months, making the period from 2004 up to present, one of very best
    PC gaming has ever had.

    Silent Hunter 3
    Richard Burns Rally
    Trackmania Sunrise
    Half-Life2
    Painkiller
    FarCry
    Warhammer
    Psychonauts
    Rome: Total War
    Sims2 (not a big game for me but...)
    Guild Wars
    Silent Storm
    Riddick
    Pirates!
    Knights of the Old Republic 2
    Thief:Deadly Shadows etc. etc.

    and then the upcoming games that might come out this year..

    Half Life 2 : Aftermath
    Indigo Prophecies
    Dreamfall (Longest Journey sequel)
    FEAR
    STALKER
    Gothic 3
    Company of Heroes
    Age of Empire 3
    Rise of Legends (from the "Rise of Nations" folks)
    Civilization 4
    GTA:San Andreas
    Quake 4
    Advent Rising (story written by Orson Scott Card)
    Fable
    Rise and Fall: Civilizations at War
    Gauntlet: Seven Sorrows (John Romero and Josh Sawyer.. project leads)

    --
    Noman

    x-no-archive: yes

    Hi Susan.