hi guys gues where im posting from :)

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

im siting in line to watch stra wars episode 3 the revenge of the
sith. :D the movie place has a stand set up so peeple can use there
small computer so i can still see the internet! my family decided we
better stand in line now so we can watch the first show. there are
some peeple ahead of us but we can still wach it on time. we even
dressed as are favorite star wars charakture :) my dad looks like jaba
the hut my mom looks like jaba the huts girlfrend my sister looks like
sy snootles i look like jar jar binks! this movie is going to be
awsome!1!

"Butter Pants" <butterpants@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> im siting in line to watch stra wars episode 3 the revenge of the
> sith. :D the movie place has a stand set up so peeple can use there
> small computer so i can still see the internet! my family decided we
> better stand in line now so we can watch the first show. there are
> some peeple ahead of us but we can still wach it on time. we even
> dressed as are favorite star wars charakture :) my dad looks like jaba
> the hut my mom looks like jaba the huts girlfrend my sister looks like
> sy snootles i look like jar jar binks! this movie is going to be
> awsome!1!

i hait stra wars, aftar seeing the fantom menus, i new the sereis was not
wurt my thyme, i could ave spent my money on more mozerella cheese dip.

Butter Pants wrote:

> im siting in line to watch stra wars episode 3 the revenge of the
> sith. :D the movie place has a stand set up so peeple can use there
> small computer so i can still see the internet! my family decided we
> better stand in line now so we can watch the first show. there are
> some peeple ahead of us but we can still wach it on time. we even
> dressed as are favorite star wars charakture :) my dad looks like jaba
> the hut my mom looks like jaba the huts girlfrend my sister looks like
> sy snootles i look like jar jar binks! this movie is going to be
> awsome!1!

Man Princess Leia was HOT in that bikini outfit thingy when she was
Jabba's girlfriend. You mom must be pretty damn hot.

On that note: Jar Jar > Ewoks > Sny Snootles > 10 year old Ani

Butter Pants wrote:
> im siting in line to watch stra wars episode 3 the revenge of the
> sith. :D the movie place has a stand set up so peeple can use there
> small computer so i can still see the internet! my family decided we
> better stand in line now so we can watch the first show. there are
> some peeple ahead of us but we can still wach it on time. we even
> dressed as are favorite star wars charakture :) my dad looks like jaba
> the hut my mom looks like jaba the huts girlfrend my sister looks like
> sy snootles i look like jar jar binks! this movie is going to be
> awsome!1!

Hey, that's funny cause you REMIND me of Jar Jar. Good choice! :p

In article <P%Vfe.20271$B82.501985@news20.bellglobal.

com>, "Grackle" <nobody@lalaland.ca> wrote:

>"Butter Pants" <butterpants@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> im siting in line to watch stra wars episode 3 the revenge of the
>> sith. :D the movie place has a stand set up so peeple can use there
>> small computer so i can still see the internet! my family decided we
>> better stand in line now so we can watch the first show. there are
>> some peeple ahead of us but we can still wach it on time. we even
>> dressed as are favorite star wars charakture :) my dad looks like jaba
>> the hut my mom looks like jaba the huts girlfrend my sister looks like
>> sy snootles i look like jar jar binks! this movie is going to be
>> awsome!1!
>
>i hait stra wars, aftar seeing the fantom menus, i new the sereis was not
>wurt my thyme, i could ave spent my money on more mozerella cheese dip.

I lov star words and no too of them. Twinkle, and where'z my traylor ?

Im goin to lern more when we get runing waters.

Jim

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

"Butter Pants" <butterpants@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> im siting in line to watch stra wars episode 3 the revenge of the
> sith. :D the movie place has a stand set up so peeple can use there
> small computer so i can still see the internet! my family decided we
> better stand in line now so we can watch the first show. there are
> some peeple ahead of us but we can still wach it on time. we even
> dressed as are favorite star wars charakture :) my dad looks like jaba
> the hut my mom looks like jaba the huts girlfrend my sister looks like
> sy snootles i look like jar jar binks! this movie is going to be
> awsome!1!

Awesome Butter Pants, all of us here are very happy for you! Keep up the
progress reports!

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

Lolz Butter!!!

"Joiner" <joiner@hotmail.com> skrev i meddelelsen

> Awesome Butter Pants, all of us here are very happy for you! Keep up
> the progress reports!

Aaaaye, me second that! (snoooort....)

--
Arcana Dragon -==(UDIC)==-
d++e++N++T+++Om-KAWML!34567'!S'!8!9!u+uC+uF+++uG-u

Butter Pants <butterpants@hotmail.com> once tried to test me with:

> im siting in line to watch stra wars episode 3 the revenge of the
> sith. :D the movie place has a stand set up so peeple can use there
> small computer so i can still see the internet! my family decided we
> better stand in line now so we can watch the first show. there are
> some peeple ahead of us but we can still wach it on time. we even
> dressed as are favorite star wars charakture :) my dad looks like jaba
> the hut my mom looks like jaba the huts girlfrend my sister looks like
> sy snootles i look like jar jar binks! this movie is going to be
> awsome!1!

Poser. All the real fans have been in line for a month already.

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

there are so many neet peeple who are here. everybody is frendly adn
we all talk about star wars. there are many peeople like me here and
i dont fell so lonely. everyone is dressed up but im the only jar jar
:) when it is dark then we start a fire and sing that love the one
your with song. we eet pizza every nite :) ther is to pizza places
across the street. they have been busy with all these peeple here lol
i cant wait for the movey! just one more week!