Ok, Before anyone posts please if you don't know how to do what im asking and your going to take guess's please don't post anything. I don't want to be mislead here.
OK getting on to my question.
I have 1 house that is about 1/4 or 1/2 a mile away from the other house.
I would like to setup an antenna that sends a wifi signal from one house to the house that does not have internet.
I have a picture link that i drew up at the top. I'm not the best at drawing stuff so bare with me.
Im going to type a path of the internet out to show you what I would like to get setup.
1. Signal travels through router #1 into a cable into antenna on roof.
2. Signal travels through and out of antenna on the roof through 1/2 mile of trees into a satellite dish.
3. Signal reflects off satellite dish into biquad setup.
4. Signal travels through biquad into cable.
5. Signal travels through cable into internet router.
6. Internet router shares wifi/internet with the rest of the house.
If you don't understand what im trying to say please say so.
But if you do understand what im trying to accomplish please tell me how I would do this and what parts would probably be needed.