Tracfone will send but not receive

Hi!

I'm wondering if anyone knows the truth on this. I have a Motorola
tracfone that I bought in late January. As of right now, it will
send phone calls but not receive. The supervisor at Tracfone is
trying to tell me that it won't receive a call because I do not have
voicemail activated. This seems strange to me. How true is this
statement? I had no trouble receiving calls when I first activated
it.

Rose
1 answer Last reply
More about tracfone send receive

    hi i had a tracfone and i could get incoming calls but i didnt have a
    motorola . You should be able to recive calls without having your
    voicemail setup. I am not a brain at this stuff but u should call the
    Tracfone place again.

    --
    bariphil2003

Motorola Phones