Tracfone will send but not receive

Last response: in Brands
June 7, 2004 5:38:21 PM

Hi!

I'm wondering if anyone knows the truth on this. I have a Motorola
tracfone that I bought in late January. As of right now, it will
send phone calls but not receive. The supervisor at Tracfone is
trying to tell me that it won't receive a call because I do not have
voicemail activated. This seems strange to me. How true is this
statement? I had no trouble receiving calls when I first activated
it.

Rose

More about : tracfone send receive

Anonymous
May 1, 2005 2:56:37 AM

hi i had a tracfone and i could get incoming calls but i didnt have a
motorola . You should be able to recive calls without having your
voicemail setup. I am not a brain at this stuff but u should call the
Tracfone place again.

--
bariphil2003