Whats a good headset for V600?

Hi All,

Previously I used a V60 with OEM headset, and it was horrible, low
volume, can barely hear anything. Going to get the V600 soon, whats a
good/clear/loud headset? Not those expensive wireless/bluetooth. Any
one use Plantronics such as MX100 or 150?

More about whats good headset v600

    WW left a note on my windscreen which said:

    > Previously I used a V60 with OEM headset, and it was horrible, low
    > volume, can barely hear anything. Going to get the V600 soon, whats a
    > good/clear/loud headset? Not those expensive wireless/bluetooth. Any
    > one use Plantronics such as MX100 or 150?

    When I got my V600 with orange on contract it came with a free Motorola
    BT headset. Pretty good too.
    --
    Stoneskin

    [Insert sig text here]

    "Stoneskin" <no@thanks.com> wrote in message
    > WW left a note on my windscreen which said:
    >
    > > Previously I used a V60 with OEM headset, and it was horrible, low
    > > volume, can barely hear anything. Going to get the V600 soon, whats a
    > > good/clear/loud headset? Not those expensive wireless/bluetooth. Any
    > > one use Plantronics such as MX100 or 150?
    >
    > When I got my V600 with orange on contract it came with a free Motorola
    > BT headset. Pretty good too.

    I also got one with my V600 through O2.

    BT costs around $80, I'm thinking of the Shure Quietspot which is
    around $25. I'm leaning towards that.

    On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 09:40:42 +0000 (UTC), "Stuart M" <xxxxx@xxx.xxx>
    wrote:

    >"Stoneskin" <no@thanks.com> wrote in message
    >> WW left a note on my windscreen which said:
    >>
    >> > Previously I used a V60 with OEM headset, and it was horrible, low
    >> > volume, can barely hear anything. Going to get the V600 soon, whats a
    >> > good/clear/loud headset? Not those expensive wireless/bluetooth. Any
    >> > one use Plantronics such as MX100 or 150?
    >>
    >> When I got my V600 with orange on contract it came with a free Motorola
    >> BT headset. Pretty good too.
    >
    >I also got one with my V600 through O2.

    I purchased a Hello II in Hong Kong when I bought my V600. It worked
    very well and the phone paired with it very well. It is very small and
    will not stay in my ear very well, so I also bought a Jabra BT250
    which also worked and fit well. The phone did not automatically find
    it for about a week then it started getting static and other problems.
    For other reasons I bought a Motorola HS810 which I am now very happy
    with for two reasons, it works well with the V600 in all aspects, the
    phone finds it when I turn it on, and I can make voice calls through
    it with a touch of the button. But what I really bought it for was to
    use on my laptop where I make internet calls when I am overseas. It
    works well with that also which the others do not.

    Just my 2 cents.

    On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 16:22:37 -0700, WW <wwwei@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >Hi All,
    >
    >Previously I used a V60 with OEM headset, and it was horrible, low
    >volume, can barely hear anything. Going to get the V600 soon, whats a
    >good/clear/loud headset? Not those expensive wireless/bluetooth. Any
    >one use Plantronics such as MX100 or 150?

    >http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups
    >---= 19 East/West-Coast Specialized Servers - Total Privacy via Encryption =---

Motorola Gaming Headsets