Pic transfer on V600 by BT ?

Quick question not answered by the phone manual just downloaded from moto
site:

Can you send photo's taken on the phone camera to a PC or PDA by bluetooth ?
(I have a BT enabled PDA)

Thanks to anyone who can give me a quick answer.
4 answers Last reply
More about transfer v600

    Hi, yes by using the phone tools and a link to your PC. Phone tools are on
    this site http://www.moto.me.uk/moto/
    Chris C
    "Lofty" <paulloft@btconnect.com> wrote in message

    > Quick question not answered by the phone manual just downloaded from moto
    > site:
    >
    > Can you send photo's taken on the phone camera to a PC or PDA by bluetooth
    > ?
    > (I have a BT enabled PDA)
    >
    > Thanks to anyone who can give me a quick answer.

    Many thanks Chris.

    Do I take it then that you can't transfer pictures to a PDA ?

    > Many thanks Chris.
    >
    > Do I take it then that you can't transfer pictures to a PDA ?

    Yes you can, over Bluetooth, make sure your target device is discoverable
    then go the picture you want to send, press menu, select "Copy", select
    "Look for devices" then pick your device from the list of available devices.
    HTH
    --
    Cheers, Steve.

    Excellent Steve, thanks very much for that.

    I will order my new phone tomorrow as that was the last thing I wanted to
    check, as I know some phones with BT only permit the use of headsets, not
    full data and file transfer.
    The manual I downloaded from Moto did not say it could be done either so I
    was unsure.

    Thanks for taking the trouble to clarify things

    Lofty

    "Steve Dulieu" <steve.dulieu@greenyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

    > "Lofty" <paulloft@btconnect.com> wrote in message
    > > Many thanks Chris.
    > >
    > > Do I take it then that you can't transfer pictures to a PDA ?
    > >

    > Yes you can, over Bluetooth, make sure your target device is discoverable
    > then go the picture you want to send, press menu, select "Copy", select
    > "Look for devices" then pick your device from the list of available
    devices.
    > HTH
    > --
    > Cheers, Steve.