How Many Rings Does It Take?

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
Share
June 9, 2004 9:54:29 AM

Sorry again if this is an obvious question...but is there a way to
change how many rings there are before it goes to voicemail?

I have a v600 and I noticed that the calls go to voicemail fairly
quickly (usually only one run through of a ringtone or sometimes not
even that much)

any help is appreciated

thanks in advance

More about : rings

June 10, 2004 7:07:22 AM

Ya, I would like to know too, can always call my provider though.
"Brian" <nl4life@aol.com> wrote in message
> Sorry again if this is an obvious question...but is there a way to
> change how many rings there are before it goes to voicemail?
>
> I have a v600 and I noticed that the calls go to voicemail fairly
> quickly (usually only one run through of a ringtone or sometimes not
> even that much)
>
> any help is appreciated
>
> thanks in advance
Anonymous
June 10, 2004 10:43:39 AM

http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?s=8a0f009947...

bracky

"Brian" <nl4life@aol.com> wrote in message
> Sorry again if this is an obvious question...but is there a way to
> change how many rings there are before it goes to voicemail?
>
> I have a v600 and I noticed that the calls go to voicemail fairly
> quickly (usually only one run through of a ringtone or sometimes not
> even that much)
>
> any help is appreciated
>
> thanks in advance
June 10, 2004 10:11:22 PM