How Many Rings Does It Take?

Sorry again if this is an obvious question...but is there a way to
change how many rings there are before it goes to voicemail?

I have a v600 and I noticed that the calls go to voicemail fairly
quickly (usually only one run through of a ringtone or sometimes not
even that much)

any help is appreciated

thanks in advance
3 answers Last reply
More about rings take

    Ya, I would like to know too, can always call my provider though.
    "Brian" <nl4life@aol.com> wrote in message
    > Sorry again if this is an obvious question...but is there a way to
    > change how many rings there are before it goes to voicemail?
    >
    > I have a v600 and I noticed that the calls go to voicemail fairly
    > quickly (usually only one run through of a ringtone or sometimes not
    > even that much)
    >
    > any help is appreciated
    >
    > thanks in advance

    http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?s=8a0f009947f276200f6fd194aed9feb2&threadid=364632

    bracky

    "Brian" <nl4life@aol.com> wrote in message
    > Sorry again if this is an obvious question...but is there a way to
    > change how many rings there are before it goes to voicemail?
    >
    > I have a v600 and I noticed that the calls go to voicemail fairly
    > quickly (usually only one run through of a ringtone or sometimes not
    > even that much)
    >
    > any help is appreciated
    >
    > thanks in advance

    Nice, thanks
    "bracky" <elmo@muzz.com> wrote in message

    http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?s=8a0f009947f276200f6fd194aed9feb2&threadid=364632

    > bracky
    >
    > "Brian" <nl4life@aol.com> wrote in message
    > > Sorry again if this is an obvious question...but is there a way to
    > > change how many rings there are before it goes to voicemail?
    > >
    > > I have a v600 and I noticed that the calls go to voicemail fairly
    > > quickly (usually only one run through of a ringtone or sometimes not
    > > even that much)
    > >
    > > any help is appreciated
    > >
    > > thanks in advance

Motorola