motorola unlocking clips.

Last response: in Brands
June 10, 2004 4:47:36 AM

Does anyone know anything about unlocking clips that apparently can be
attached to the phone and unlock the unit? Exactly what do they unlock and
is there a recommended clip? Thanks.
Anonymous
June 11, 2004 6:37:26 PM

>Does anyone know anything about unlocking clips that apparently can be
>attached to the phone and unlock the unit? Exactly what do they unlock and
>is there a recommended clip? Thanks.

I dont think anyone knows how to unlock a motorola phone. Ive never seen a
motorola unlocking question answered. Ive searched the net and found all sorts
of threads and sites devoted to the subject, all sorts of talk of data cables
and victor software and motorola servers, blah, blah, blah. But it always boils
down to that you will have to pay some guy $20 to do it. Ive unlocked a
bazillion nokias for free, Ive got a pile of 720s locked to att that Id like to
unlock but alas, Ive not found a solution. Why are motorola phones such a pita
to unlock?

George
Anonymous
June 13, 2004 1:18:57 AM

I believe the unlocking clip you are looking for is the Patriot 2 if you
have any more questions email me Jean
"CARBUFF" <carbuff@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message
> >Does anyone know anything about unlocking clips that apparently can be
> >attached to the phone and unlock the unit? Exactly what do they unlock
and
> >is there a recommended clip? Thanks.
>
> I dont think anyone knows how to unlock a motorola phone. Ive never seen a
> motorola unlocking question answered. Ive searched the net and found all
sorts
> of threads and sites devoted to the subject, all sorts of talk of data
cables
> and victor software and motorola servers, blah, blah, blah. But it always
boils
> down to that you will have to pay some guy $20 to do it. Ive unlocked a
> bazillion nokias for free, Ive got a pile of 720s locked to att that Id
like to
> unlock but alas, Ive not found a solution. Why are motorola phones such a
pita
> to unlock?
>
> George
June 14, 2004 4:05:03 PM

Good morning Jean. Can you give me a bit mor info on what exactly this clip
will do? Is it simply for sim unlock or can I go deeper and unlock menus
and other settings? Thanks for replying.
"ticktock" <tick.tock@3web.net> wrote in message
> I believe the unlocking clip you are looking for is the Patriot 2 if you
> have any more questions email me Jean
> "CARBUFF" <carbuff@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message
> > >Does anyone know anything about unlocking clips that apparently can be
> > >attached to the phone and unlock the unit? Exactly what do they unlock
> and
> > >is there a recommended clip? Thanks.
> >
> > I dont think anyone knows how to unlock a motorola phone. Ive never seen
> > motorola unlocking question answered. Ive searched the net and found all
> sorts
> > of threads and sites devoted to the subject, all sorts of talk of data
> cables
> > and victor software and motorola servers, blah, blah, blah. But it
always
> boils
> > down to that you will have to pay some guy $20 to do it. Ive unlocked a
> > bazillion nokias for free, Ive got a pile of 720s locked to att that Id
> like to
> > unlock but alas, Ive not found a solution. Why are motorola phones such
> pita
> > to unlock?
> >
> > George

Anonymous
June 15, 2004 12:41:57 AM

Well Patriot 2 clip can only unlock certain versions of T720. There is
no guarantee that you can unlock your phone. The best is the victor
MMS, however, it costs a fortune to buy unless you are in unlocking
business. Clip can only do sim unlocking, but MMS can do a lot more
like flex and flash, reset timer, upload java games...etc.
In the past you can get a subsidy code calculated by IMEI, however now
all servers are closed except for the Vxxx phones. So if you just want
to unlock a few phones it is better to pay someone to do it.

"John W. Hess" <fustibule@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<Pvgzc.11962$uh1.4474818@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net>...
> Good morning Jean. Can you give me a bit mor info on what exactly this clip
> will do? Is it simply for sim unlock or can I go deeper and unlock menus
> and other settings? Thanks for replying.
> "ticktock" <tick.tock@3web.net> wrote in message
> > I believe the unlocking clip you are looking for is the Patriot 2 if you
> > have any more questions email me Jean
> > "CARBUFF" <carbuff@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message
> and
> > >
> > > I dont think anyone knows how to unlock a motorola phone. Ive never seen
> > > motorola unlocking question answered. Ive searched the net and found all
> sorts
> > > of threads and sites devoted to the subject, all sorts of talk of data
> cables
> > > and victor software and motorola servers, blah, blah, blah. But it
> always
> boils
> > > down to that you will have to pay some guy $20 to do it. Ive unlocked a
> > > bazillion nokias for free, Ive got a pile of 720s locked to att that Id
> like to
> > > unlock but alas, Ive not found a solution. Why are motorola phones such
> pita
> > > to unlock?
> > >
> > > George

Anonymous
June 16, 2004 5:49:09 AM

Where can I find out more info on the victor mms? is this a clip, a
software or a service. What is the price? Thanks.
<unlock2easy@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
> Well Patriot 2 clip can only unlock certain versions of T720. There is
> no guarantee that you can unlock your phone. The best is the victor
> MMS, however, it costs a fortune to buy unless you are in unlocking
> business. Clip can only do sim unlocking, but MMS can do a lot more
> like flex and flash, reset timer, upload java games...etc.
> In the past you can get a subsidy code calculated by IMEI, however now
> all servers are closed except for the Vxxx phones. So if you just want
> to unlock a few phones it is better to pay someone to do it.
>

> "John W. Hess" <fustibule@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Good morning Jean. Can you give me a bit mor info on what exactly this
clip
> > will do? Is it simply for sim unlock or can I go deeper and unlock
menus
> > and other settings? Thanks for replying.
> > "ticktock" <tick.tock@3web.net> wrote in message
> > > I believe the unlocking clip you are looking for is the Patriot 2 if
you
> > > have any more questions email me Jean
> > > "CARBUFF" <carbuff@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message
> > and

> > sorts
> > cables
> > always
> > boils
Id
> > like to
> > pita

Anonymous
June 17, 2004 1:13:41 AM

You can check out Victor site: www.victorgsm.com.
The software is sold for US $600. It comes with great support and
constant updates. Well you may find cracked versions on the net, it
would only have limited functions.
It is up to you if you like to pay that much. Personally I believe in
paying for someone's hardwork. Good luck.

"John W. Hess" <fustibule@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<pGNzc.2382$0b.3079794@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net>...
> Where can I find out more info on the victor mms? is this a clip, a
> software or a service. What is the price? Thanks.
> <unlock2easy@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
> > Well Patriot 2 clip can only unlock certain versions of T720. There is
> > no guarantee that you can unlock your phone. The best is the victor
> > MMS, however, it costs a fortune to buy unless you are in unlocking
> > business. Clip can only do sim unlocking, but MMS can do a lot more
> > like flex and flash, reset timer, upload java games...etc.
> > In the past you can get a subsidy code calculated by IMEI, however now
> > all servers are closed except for the Vxxx phones. So if you just want
> > to unlock a few phones it is better to pay someone to do it.
> >

> > "John W. Hess" <fustibule@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > Good morning Jean. Can you give me a bit mor info on what exactly this
> clip
> > > will do? Is it simply for sim unlock or can I go deeper and unlock
> menus
> > > and other settings? Thanks for replying.
> > > "ticktock" <tick.tock@3web.net> wrote in message
> you
> be
> unlock
> and

> seen
> all
> sorts
> data
> cables
> > > always
> > > boils
> unlocked a
> Id
> like to
> such
> > > pita

August 16, 2004 11:59:12 AM

Are you saying there is a website that can help me get the subsidy code for
my v400 for free? I have spent DAYS looking and haven't found a free site
to help unlock the phone with the data cable I have...

!