Motorola A920-A925 3g phone

Last response: in Brands
June 12, 2004 3:52:32 PM

I've just got a unlock code for my moto a925, it seems to have unlocked my
phone e.g I can now use different sim cards in my phone, but I keeps
reporting call rejected,when I ring any number, does anybody have a solution
for this ? thnaks for any help Mark
June 22, 2004 12:27:55 PM

mark alderson wrote:

> I've just got a unlock code for my moto a925, it seems to have unlocked my
> phone e.g I can now use different sim cards in my phone, but I keeps
> reporting call rejected,when I ring any number, does anybody have a solution
> for this ? thnaks for any help Mark

It looks that your phone is on black list of stolen phones.
Anonymous
June 23, 2004 8:45:37 PM

if this is the case how can i fin out if it is or not, and why does the
phone work ok on ther 3 network?

!