FEAR MP Beta Leak?

It's on a few Torrent sites, is it the real deal? If so, anyone had a go
yet? Comments please :)

There ain't no pirates 'round here!!

dawg wrote:
> There ain't no pirates 'round here!!

Meh, pirates-shmirates, it's not out to buy yet! That's not the issue
though, I'm wondering about the game itself! :)

Kent_Diego

> Meh, pirates-shmirates, it's not out to buy yet! That's not the issue
> though, I'm wondering about the game itself! :)

It's not due till 2006. I would not trust much off any P2P network. Could be
a video?

Kent_Diego wrote:
>>Meh, pirates-shmirates, it's not out to buy yet! That's not the issue
>>though, I'm wondering about the game itself! :)
>

> It's not due till 2006. I would not trust much off any P2P network. Could be
> a video?

Well I downloaded it, it's real and totally a Beta.