Who else using 20" LG.Phillips panel?

nickd

Distinguished
Oct 9, 2003
Well, in another thread I said I had ordered 2 * 2001FP monitors from Dell. After 3 days chasing wondering why the sales guy was not returnng emails or calls anymore I called through general sales and find my order had been cancelled (not by me, I was given no reasonable explanation).

I'm spewing as the panels were meant to be in LA today to come with another shipment of stuff to Australia (separate shipment will cost me around $500), so in short I'm loath to deal with Dell again on this purchase.

Using Google, I've been unable to find anyone else using that 1600x1200 16ms panel.

Does anyone know of another company who expect to have a comparable screen available soon-ish?

G

I found a list of all the 20in. LCDs using the same 16ms panel as the DELL at <A HREF="http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=700341" target="_new">hardforum</A>.

Many of them are much more expensive than the Dell and not available yet. Also, be careful, some of the panels have the same name and model as their 25ms predecesors (sp?).