Posting and You

"Knight37" <knight37m@email.com> wrote in message
news:Xns965EB0DBFF266knight37m@130.133.1.4...
> This is hilarious:
>
> http://www.photographycorner.com/viewtopic.php?t=2675

LOL, thanks for posting that, Knight37! It was quite entertaining! Another
thing is that when I saw the opening screen with the Indian head, it
immediately reminded me of that Amityville Horror remake that's in the
theaters right now.

Knight37 wrote:
> This is hilarious:
>
> http://www.photographycorner.com/viewtopic.php?t=2675

I kept waiting for the punch line , that would make it funny.

It was actually trying to be serious , and that's how it came off , as
serious and not funny , maybe trying to be cute ?

I also saw posts on that site that claimed it was funny , well guess
what , it wasn't.

jlc

"FunkyDevil" <qs8rzr001@sneakemail.com> wrote in message
> Knight37 wrote:
>> This is hilarious:
>>
>> http://www.photographycorner.com/viewtopic.php?t=2675
>
> I kept waiting for the punch line , that would make it funny.
>
> It was actually trying to be serious , and that's how it came off , as
> serious and not funny , maybe trying to be cute ?
>
> I also saw posts on that site that claimed it was funny , well guess
> what , it wasn't.

Gee did it hit a nerve or two? JLC

Thusly "FunkyDevil" <qs8rzr001@sneakemail.com> Spake Unto All:

>Knight37 wrote:
>> This is hilarious:
>>
>> http://www.photographycorner.com/viewtopic.php?t=2675
>
> I kept waiting for the punch line , that would make it funny.

It wasn't a haha-joke, it was a haha-serious-information-to-noobs.

And a *real* good idea for the steam fora.