Postal 2 Apocalypse Weekend

POSTAL 2 Apocalypse Weekend is an expansion to the POSTAL 2 single
player game.

This game is fun but it is not the Postal 2 you remember.

Postal 2 Apocalypse Weekend gets rid of the free flowing missions of
Postal 2 and is now just another FPS with Zombies , yes that's right
another zombie game.
"On rails" zombie game.

It still has Postal 2 humor though.

In between the missions you can run around a small city , but
otherwise you do the missions , that involve shooting zombies.

( On a side note , did you know there is such a thing as " zombie pr0n
" , I actually thought of posting links but then decided against it ,
:) )

I am NOT SAYING this game isn't fun , one good thing about the game is
that it tells you how many enemies you have to kill before the next
cutscene , so that you don't feel as if there is an unknown endless
amount of zombies before something happens.

There are also the usual people walking and running around that you
can kill and fight , and animals.

It's as if the creators of this game played Doom 3 and then went to
work on Postal 2 Apocalypse Weekend.

And it has some new weapons and the ability to chop off arms and legs
and even cut a person in half.

In the places it is released it apparently has Starforce 3 protection
, and that protection has been disabled already.

I wonder how much they paid for that protection , well it didn't work.
What is Starforce 3 supposed to do anyway ? LOL

It's a good game.

http://www.gopostal.com/

http://www.gopostal.com/pr/postalaw.htm

http://www.gamecloud.com/article.php?article_id=45

x-no-archive: yes

Highlandish wrote:

> I cant wait. whenever I feel like a good game to immerse in

this time you pay for it do you understand scum pirate!
pay for the pc games you play!

--
post made in a steam-free computer
i said "NO" to valve and steam

Quoth The Raven "FunkyDevil"<qs8rzr001@sneakemail.com> in
1116857834.225764.246900@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com
> POSTAL 2 Apocalypse Weekend is an expansion to the POSTAL 2 single
> player game.
>
> This game is fun but it is not the Postal 2 you remember.

I cant wait. whenever I feel like a good game to immerse in, I think back to
postal2, wishing I was playing that rather than what's currently on my hdd

--
So many pedestrians, so little time.

Take out the _CURSEING to reply to me