Is this is a good deal for AIW ATI X800 XT

I have a Nvidia FX 6800, non GT version. Is AIW ATI X800 XT (AGP) worth
upgrading to ? Its on sale for $287.99

Thats the lowest ive seen as of now.

http://tinyurl.com/9r82a

Thanks,
LS

<loneshadow@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I have a Nvidia FX 6800, non GT version. Is AIW ATI X800 XT (AGP) worth
> upgrading to ? Its on sale for $287.99
>
> Thats the lowest ive seen as of now.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/9r82a
>
> Thanks,
> LS

That's a steal! But don't know how much more performance you'll get out if
it compared with your FX6800. Check out:

http://graphics.tomshardware.com/graphic/20041004/index.html

to see if it is worth it to you!!!

Im trying really hard to resist buying :), every other place its
selling from $350 to $400. Usually deals on Amazon dont last long, once
they sell quite some of them, they raise the price.

LS

x-no-archive: yes

loneshadow@gmail.com wrote:

<snip>

do you suffer from those uncontrollable buying habits some
women have? or probably you have too much money and don't
know how to spend it?
what you asked about is not "upgrading" but "downgrading"
its your money and you spend it the way you like but let
me give you a suggestion... forget about changing graphic
cards and instead buy 10 full price pc games!
that's really were your money should go buying pc games!

--
post made in a steam-free computer
i said "NO" to valve and steam

Hi,

In article <1116967343.181667.108790@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>,
<loneshadow@gmail.com> wrote:
#I have a Nvidia FX 6800, non GT version.

You have an FX 6800? I very much doubt it.

While any number of on-line retailers are happy to list the "FX" term
with the 6000 series nVidia cards, I have yet to see nVidia or any
manufacturer/OEM use it for anything later than their 5000 series cards.

Retailers simply list it with FX in the title in order to get it into