"Boiling Point " - 3D Gamers now has section on-line

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

See:-

www.3dgamers.com/games/boilingpoint

The first US patch has been posted in the Download section.

also see:-

www.boiling-point.net

for a lot more detail on the game and a link to
the Atari site for the first US patch.

If the above does not work, try:-

http://tinyurl.com/ascmg

for a direct connection to the Atari download site ( thanks
to Alfred Pum for the URL )

Boling Point will be released ~ May 30 in the US. $39.99.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Summary of input on the thread "Boiling Point ?" currently running
only in the "pc.games.action" group:-

A real breath of 3D-gaming fresh air. Action/RPG with strong RPG
elements. Stylish and very original cross between Deus Ex (1),
Morrowind, Far Cry etc.. Single-player only. A modern mercenary with a
mission to save his daughter in a steamy unstable equatorial country
( Colombia is the model ).with a bunch of factions at each others'
throats. Open area gameplay. From the small Ukranian developer Deep
Shadows. If you are expecting the latest graphics to show off your
dual GF6800 Ultras, give this one a miss.... more like DX8.x. If you
are expecting the latest in advanced action-AI....give this one a
miss. However, if you are expecting refreshingly-different gameplay...
take a very hard look indeed. Expect some bugs !! ( At least, the
first US patch has been released...)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roll on a year or so, and I can see some very adventurous modders
taking Boiling Point and emulating it on the Bethesda Oblivion
toolset. Boiling Point is a totally refreshing change in the
action/RPG domain from the endless medieval/fantasy themes.
Or maybe Bethesda will license the BP ideas from Deep Shadows
and do a modern action/RPG themselves after Oblivion is
released ??? Todd Howard would probably have apoplexy.....

However, Boiling Point seems to have exposed a hole in the
cross-genre action/RPG fabric.. the missing thoroughly-modern
single-player action/RPG ( a 21st-century Morrowind with stronger
action elements ) .... that PC (and console, yuk !!) gamers might
just like to see filled.......

And please, please don't pirate this one...

( steamKILLER we do NOT need your spurious comments here !! )

Here is an adventurous small developer that truly deserves our
reward. Atari will only get the message that there is something
worth further nurturing here if they see the $$ rolling in.

John Lewis
24 answers Last reply
More about boiling point gamers section line
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

    The patches READ-ME here ......
    http://www.3dgamers.com/dlselect/games/boilingpoint/boiling-point-usa_retail-update1.txt

    Seems to list corrections for all the main BUGs ...

    Amazon.co.uk has it at £25 UK pounds inc FREE delivery (came out in the UK
    on May 20)

    Luv mouse
    @@@@@@@@@@
  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

    On Thu, 26 May 2005 21:51:10 +0100, "Trimble Bracegirdle"
    <NOspam@spam.not> wrote:

    >The patches READ-ME here ......
    >http://www.3dgamers.com/dlselect/games/boilingpoint/boiling-point-usa_retail-update1.txt
    >
    >Seems to list corrections for all the main BUGs ...
    >
    >Amazon.co.uk has it at £25 UK pounds inc FREE delivery (came out in the UK
    >on May 20)

    The patch won't help the UK game. I will wait for a UK patch and
    feedback on it before ordering the game.
    --
    Andrew, contact via interpleb.blogspot.com
    Help make Usenet a better place: English is read downwards,
    please don't top post. Trim replies to quote only relevant text.
    Check groups.google.com before asking an obvious question.
  3. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

    On Thu, 26 May 2005 21:50:43 GMT, Andrew <spamtrap@localhost.> wrote:

    >On Thu, 26 May 2005 21:51:10 +0100, "Trimble Bracegirdle"
    ><NOspam@spam.not> wrote:
    >
    >>The patches READ-ME here ......
    >>http://www.3dgamers.com/dlselect/games/boilingpoint/boiling-point-usa_retail-update1.txt
    >>
    >>Seems to list corrections for all the main BUGs ...
    >>
    >>Amazon.co.uk has it at £25 UK pounds inc FREE delivery (came out in the UK
    >>on May 20)
    >
    >The patch won't help the UK game. I will wait for a UK patch and
    >feedback on it before ordering the game.
    >--

    Maybe the US patch fixes the UK game also.... ???

    The release in the US is DVD-only, no CD version, which makes me very
    suspicious that it is just a repackaging of the UK disc for the US
    market...

    John Lewis


    >Andrew, contact via interpleb.blogspot.com
    >Help make Usenet a better place: English is read downwards,
    >please don't top post. Trim replies to quote only relevant text.
    >Check groups.google.com before asking an obvious question.
  4. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

    Trimble Bracegirdle wrote:
    > The patches READ-ME here ......
    > http://www.3dgamers.com/dlselect/games/boilingpoint/boiling-point-usa_retail-update1.txt
    >
    > Seems to list corrections for all the main BUGs ...


    - The police station in Puerto Sombra could be destroyed with a single
    crossbow bolt.

    Awesome :D
  5. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

    On Thu, 26 May 2005 23:45:22 +0100, Jamie_Manic <yeahbutno@slag.com>
    wrote:

    >Trimble Bracegirdle wrote:
    >> The patches READ-ME here ......
    >> http://www.3dgamers.com/dlselect/games/boilingpoint/boiling-point-usa_retail-update1.txt
    >>
    >> Seems to list corrections for all the main BUGs ...
    >
    >
    >- The police station in Puerto Sombra could be destroyed with a single
    >crossbow bolt.
    >
    >Awesome :D

    Naw, just nuclear-tipped bolts.......... :-) :-)

    John Lewis
  6. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

    x-no-archive: yes

    John Lewis wrote:

    > The release in the US is DVD-only, no CD version, which
    > makes me very suspicious that it is just a repackaging
    > of the UK disc for the US market...

    why is it a repackaging of the uk disc?
    atari is a global company
    the pc game market is global
    think global!
    i bet there is no "uk disc" either a single worldwide english
    version
    ok so in europe boiling point was released first but that
    doesn't mean a thing

    its stupid having various english versions like one in the us
    and another in the uk and even a australian... and with each
    having its own patch file... that's insane!
    that has to stop!

    developers and publishers are always talking about how much
    more expensive pc game development has become so they should
    start cutting things like stupid superfluous localized versions

    for me there should only be a single version worldwide
    i would cut all of those superfluous localized versions even
    those featuring translations or voice overs
    if someone no matter what nationality wants to become a pc gamer
    it has to learn english
    pc games only in english
    and only a single english version for each game!

    --
    post made in a steam-free computer
    i said "NO" to valve and steam
  7. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

    Is there a demo for this game?
    John Lewis wrote:
    > On Thu, 26 May 2005 23:45:22 +0100, Jamie_Manic <yeahbutno@slag.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Trimble Bracegirdle wrote:
    >>> The patches READ-ME here ......
    >>> http://www.3dgamers.com/dlselect/games/boilingpoint/boiling-point-usa_retail-update1.txt
    >>>
    >>> Seems to list corrections for all the main BUGs ...
    >>
    >>
    >> - The police station in Puerto Sombra could be destroyed with a
    >> single crossbow bolt.
    >>
    >> Awesome :D
    >
    > Naw, just nuclear-tipped bolts.......... :-) :-)
    >
    > John Lewis


    -Mark
    --
    Nationwide HIV and STD Testing Centers
    Confidential and Anonymous
    Results in 1 day.
    http://www.AreUatRisk.com/?src=sig
  8. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

    steamKILLER wrote:
    > for me there should only be a single version worldwide
    > i would cut all of those superfluous localized versions even
    > those featuring translations or voice overs
    > if someone no matter what nationality wants to become a pc gamer
    > it has to learn english
    > pc games only in english
    > and only a single english version for each game!

    If you really think this, then perhaps you should start by improving
    your own English.

    You can begin with a lesson on when to use capital letters.
  9. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

    Trimble Bracegirdle" <NOspam@spam.not> wrote in message
    news:429636bd_2@mk-nntp-2.news.uk.tiscali.com...
    > The patches READ-ME here ......
    > http://www.3dgamers.com/dlselect/games/boilingpoint/boiling-point-usa_retail-update1.txt
    >
    > Seems to list corrections for all the main BUGs ...
    >
    > Amazon.co.uk has it at £25 UK pounds inc FREE delivery (came out in the
    > UK on May 20)
    >
    > Luv mouse
    > @@@@@@@@@@

    How'd you get free shipping? My checkout added a ton for shipping to the
    US...

    turk
    --
    "As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely,
    the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great
    and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire
    at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron." - H. L.
    Mencken, in the Baltimore Sun, July 26, 1920.
  10. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

    "John Lewis" <john.dsl@verizon.net> wrote in message > >
    > >The patch won't help the UK game. I will wait for a UK patch and
    > >feedback on it before ordering the game.
    > >--
    >
    > Maybe the US patch fixes the UK game also.... ???
    >
    > The release in the US is DVD-only, no CD version, which makes me very
    > suspicious that it is just a repackaging of the UK disc for the US
    > market...

    No, the US patch doesn't work properly on the UK version of the game. The
    patch checks each of the files it tries to replace, and refuses to replace
    files where there's a mismatch. When you try and apply it, it won't update
    the executable, so it's not worth bothering to persevere with a frankenstein
    build of the game.

    Why on earth they released a patch for the US version which isn't out,
    instead of the EU version which *is*, is beyond me.
  11. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

    > its stupid having various english versions like one in the us
    > and another in the uk and even a australian... and with each
    > having its own patch file... that's insane!
    > that has to stop!

    Think of the children!
  12. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

    "The Mighty MF" <sether01@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:s1Ble.15752$bD5.5847@fe07.lga...
    > Is there a demo for this game?

    No, there isn't. Considering that the gameworld is one big level, I'm not
    sure how they could even pull it off.
  13. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

    On Fri, 27 May 2005 13:30:46 +0200, "Alfred Pum" <mooskugerl@DELETEgmx.at>
    wrote:

    >"The Mighty MF" <sether01@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >news:s1Ble.15752$bD5.5847@fe07.lga...
    >> Is there a demo for this game?
    >
    >No, there isn't. Considering that the gameworld is one big level, I'm not
    >sure how they could even pull it off.
    >

    OpFlash did it - the mission was the entire island confined to a single
    operation zone.
  14. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

    "Raymond Martineau" <bk039@ncf.ca> wrote in message
    news:80ae91d717pubq8l1tofpff7vlbb0isgge@4ax.com...
    > On Fri, 27 May 2005 13:30:46 +0200, "Alfred Pum" <mooskugerl@DELETEgmx.at>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>"The Mighty MF" <sether01@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >>news:s1Ble.15752$bD5.5847@fe07.lga...
    >>> Is there a demo for this game?
    >>
    >>No, there isn't. Considering that the gameworld is one big level, I'm not
    >>sure how they could even pull it off.
    >>
    >
    > OpFlash did it - the mission was the entire island confined to a single
    > operation zone.

    Or do it the "Second Sight" way - a *timed* demo. You'd have 15 minutes to
    find or make as much mayhem as you can. Go! Go! Go!
  15. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

    On Fri, 27 May 2005 07:24:13 -0500, "turk" <turk96@comcast.net> wrote:

    >
    >Trimble Bracegirdle" <NOspam@spam.not> wrote in message
    >news:429636bd_2@mk-nntp-2.news.uk.tiscali.com...
    >> The patches READ-ME here ......
    >> http://www.3dgamers.com/dlselect/games/boilingpoint/boiling-point-usa_retail-update1.txt
    >>
    >> Seems to list corrections for all the main BUGs ...
    >>
    >> Amazon.co.uk has it at £25 UK pounds inc FREE delivery (came out in the
    >> UK on May 20)
    >>
    >> Luv mouse
    >> @@@@@@@@@@
    >
    >How'd you get free shipping? My checkout added a ton for shipping to the
    >US...
    >
    >turk

    amazon.uk doesn't charge for shipping to a UK address for orders over
    19 pounds.

    Lynley
  16. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

    On Fri, 27 May 2005 10:47:22 +0100, "Sam Jones"
    <sam.j.jones@spamnull.logicacmg.com> wrote:

    >
    >"John Lewis" <john.dsl@verizon.net> wrote in message > >
    >> >The patch won't help the UK game. I will wait for a UK patch and
    >> >feedback on it before ordering the game.
    >> >--
    >>
    >> Maybe the US patch fixes the UK game also.... ???
    >>
    >> The release in the US is DVD-only, no CD version, which makes me very
    >> suspicious that it is just a repackaging of the UK disc for the US
    >> market...
    >
    >No, the US patch doesn't work properly on the UK version of the game. The
    >patch checks each of the files it tries to replace, and refuses to replace
    >files where there's a mismatch. When you try and apply it, it won't update
    >the executable, so it's not worth bothering to persevere with a frankenstein
    >build of the game.
    >
    >Why on earth they released a patch for the US version which isn't out,
    >instead of the EU version which *is*, is beyond me.
    >

    We in the US are the dominant and all-powerful Sith....
    George is our Emperor, to whom all in the universe must bow, or.....

    John Lewis

    >
    >
  17. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

    On Fri, 27 May 2005 07:24:13 -0500, "turk" <turk96@comcast.net> wrote:

    >
    >Trimble Bracegirdle" <NOspam@spam.not> wrote in message
    >news:429636bd_2@mk-nntp-2.news.uk.tiscali.com...
    >> The patches READ-ME here ......
    >> http://www.3dgamers.com/dlselect/games/boilingpoint/boiling-point-usa_retail-update1.txt
    >>
    >> Seems to list corrections for all the main BUGs ...
    >>
    >> Amazon.co.uk has it at £25 UK pounds inc FREE delivery (came out in the
    >> UK on May 20)
    >>
    >> Luv mouse
    >> @@@@@@@@@@
    >
    >How'd you get free shipping? My checkout added a ton for shipping to the
    >US...

    Er, don't do that........... if you are in the US !!

    Others in this thread have now established that the first patch, only
    released for the US at present, is NOT compatible with at least one
    non-US version (UK). The US release is currently scheduled for May 30,
    pushed back from May 24 --- maybe to test the just-released patch ?
    ( see www.ebworld.com, or others...)

    John Lewis


    >
    >turk
    >--
    >"As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely,
    >the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great
    >and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire
    >at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron." - H. L.
    >Mencken, in the Baltimore Sun, July 26, 1920.
    >
    >
  18. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

    "Nonymous" <noham@nospam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:29mdnXbaNK4WqArfRVn-tg@giganews.com...

    > Or do it the "Second Sight" way - a *timed* demo. You'd have 15 minutes
    to
    > find or make as much mayhem as you can. Go! Go! Go!

    That would still be a rather biiiig download, though. 3,8 GB!
  19. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

    "Raymond Martineau" <bk039@ncf.ca> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:80ae91d717pubq8l1tofpff7vlbb0isgge@4ax.com...
    >
    > OpFlash did it - the mission was the entire island confined to a single
    > operation zone.

    And I had more fun with just that demo than with the whole of Doom3. I must
    have stormed that light-tower a thousand times :)

    Don't know if that's managable here, Realia is just one "island", you see.
    It's either all or nothing, I think.
  20. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

    On Fri, 27 May 2005 10:57:55 -0400, "Nonymous" <noham@nospam.com> wrote:

    >
    >"Raymond Martineau" <bk039@ncf.ca> wrote in message
    >news:80ae91d717pubq8l1tofpff7vlbb0isgge@4ax.com...
    >> On Fri, 27 May 2005 13:30:46 +0200, "Alfred Pum" <mooskugerl@DELETEgmx.at>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>"The Mighty MF" <sether01@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >>>news:s1Ble.15752$bD5.5847@fe07.lga...
    >>>> Is there a demo for this game?
    >>>
    >>>No, there isn't. Considering that the gameworld is one big level, I'm not
    >>>sure how they could even pull it off.
    >>>
    >>
    >> OpFlash did it - the mission was the entire island confined to a single
    >> operation zone.
    >
    >Or do it the "Second Sight" way - a *timed* demo. You'd have 15 minutes to
    >find or make as much mayhem as you can. Go! Go! Go!

    15 minutes is too short to evaluate a game, as it generally covers only the
    extremely easy portion.

    Reflexive Arcade seems to have determined the average evaluation time
    required to be 60 minutes... this seems to work quite well as you generally
    see enough features of the game to see if it's worthwhile or not. There's
    some exceptions - Rocket Bowl only allows 30 minutes of free play, while
    Wik allows 90 minutes.
  21. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

    On Fri, 27 May 2005 15:56:45 GMT, john.dsl@verizon.net (John Lewis)
    wrote:

    >Others in this thread have now established that the first patch, only
    >released for the US at present, is NOT compatible with at least one
    >non-US version (UK). The US release is currently scheduled for May 30,
    >pushed back from May 24 --- maybe to test the just-released patch ?
    >( see www.ebworld.com, or others...)

    Ok, I have to admit I'm confused. You mean they've released a patch
    for a version of the game that isn't out yet?


    Crash7
    remove x's from address to email
  22. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

    On Fri, 27 May 2005 21:06:01 -0400, bk039@ncf.ca (Raymond Martineau)
    wrote:

    >On Fri, 27 May 2005 10:57:55 -0400, "Nonymous" <noham@nospam.com> wrote:
    >
    >>
    >>"Raymond Martineau" <bk039@ncf.ca> wrote in message
    >>news:80ae91d717pubq8l1tofpff7vlbb0isgge@4ax.com...
    >>> On Fri, 27 May 2005 13:30:46 +0200, "Alfred Pum" <mooskugerl@DELETEgmx.at>
    >>> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>"The Mighty MF" <sether01@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >>>>news:s1Ble.15752$bD5.5847@fe07.lga...
    >>>>> Is there a demo for this game?
    >>>>
    >>>>No, there isn't. Considering that the gameworld is one big level, I'm not
    >>>>sure how they could even pull it off.
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>> OpFlash did it - the mission was the entire island confined to a single
    >>> operation zone.
    >>
    >>Or do it the "Second Sight" way - a *timed* demo. You'd have 15 minutes to
    >>find or make as much mayhem as you can. Go! Go! Go!
    >

    BTW (OT) :-
    Picked up "Second Sight" (PC) about a month ago @ Babbages
    for $14.99, new. I enjoyed it immensely. A surprisingly-fun
    action-game with a great story-line - I really enjoyed the novel use
    of memory 'flash-backs'. I generally do not like movies that use
    similar techniques, but the 'flash-back' integrates almost naturally
    with this particular story-line. Nice level-design and great voice-
    scripting, but not exactly the latest graphics-engine and some nasty
    clipping at times -still not enough irritation to detract from the
    story and action.

    John Lewis

    >15 minutes is too short to evaluate a game, as it generally covers only the
    >extremely easy portion.
    >

    >Reflexive Arcade seems to have determined the average evaluation time
    >required to be 60 minutes... this seems to work quite well as you generally
    >see enough features of the game to see if it's worthwhile or not. There's
    >some exceptions - Rocket Bowl only allows 30 minutes of free play, while
    >Wik allows 90 minutes.
  23. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

    On Fri, 27 May 2005 22:03:41 -0500, Crash7
    <xscott.crankx@insightbb.com> wrote:

    >On Fri, 27 May 2005 15:56:45 GMT, john.dsl@verizon.net (John Lewis)
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Others in this thread have now established that the first patch, only
    >>released for the US at present, is NOT compatible with at least one
    >>non-US version (UK). The US release is currently scheduled for May 30,
    >>pushed back from May 24 --- maybe to test the just-released patch ?
    >>( see www.ebworld.com, or others...)
    >
    >Ok, I have to admit I'm confused. You mean they've released a patch
    >for a version of the game that isn't out yet?
    >

    YES. Happens very frequently. Remember that the space between going
    "Gold" and arriving at retail can be up to 2 weeks. In the case of BP,
    it is closer to 3 weeks (at least here in the US of A. ). If you watch
    patch releases on up-to-date sites like 3dgamers, you will notice that

    interesting phenomenon very often. 1st patch before game hits retail.
    Better to have the patch than a really broken game, but does not put
    the beta-testers in a very good light, or maybe the developer was
    under time-pressure from the publisher. Can't afford to do that with
    console-games because of the limited patch-capability.

    John Lewis

    >
    >Crash7
    >remove x's from address to email
  24. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

    On Thu, 26 May 2005 18:18:41 GMT, john.dsl@verizon.net (John Lewis)
    wrote:

    >See:-
    >
    >www.3dgamers.com/games/boilingpoint
    >
    >The first US patch has been posted in the Download section.
    >
    >also see:-
    >
    >www.boiling-point.net
    >
    > for a lot more detail on the game and a link to
    >the Atari site for the first US patch.
    >
    >If the above does not work, try:-
    >
    >http://tinyurl.com/ascmg
    >
    > for a direct connection to the Atari download site ( thanks
    >to Alfred Pum for the URL )
    >
    (Posted to several BP-related threads..)

    Interesting things are going on here in the US with regard to BP
    shipments.

    The official US release has been slipping daily and today has now
    block-moved to 6 June.... watching the EB Games web-site.
    Ship information on the EB site here in the US is pretty reliable. The
    US patch was also withdrawn by Atari last Friday. Putting the 2
    together, I venture a guess that the US BP DVD is either being updated
    to incorporate at least the most critical set of fixes, or being held
    back long enough to properly verify compatibility with a re-released
    patch.

    Some here in the US have already got copies of BP and I notice
    as of last night 5 copies are still available from Amazon (US).
    Anybody in the US thinking of buying from Amazon should hold off until
    the smoke clears.There is no indication as to which version of BP
    Amazon(US) is actually selling or whether any versions being currently
    sold in the US will represent the final shipped US DVD.
    ( a .exe size comparison will likely reveal the truth after the US
    version is widely available. )

    John Lewis
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Games RPG Video Games