Activision announces two Marvel games

Turk

Distinguished
May 25, 2003
Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,rec.arts.comics.marvel.universe,rec.arts.comics.marvel.xbooks (More info?)

Ultimate Spider Man with trailer...

http://www.ultimatespidermangame.com/

X-Men Legends 2 with trailer...

http://mutantvault.xmenlegends2.com/archives/2005/05/game_trailer.php

Also looks like both will be available for PC as well as consoles!

turk
--
"As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely,
the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great

On Thu, 26 May 2005 20:34:07 -0500, "turk" <turk96@comcast.net> wrote:

>Ultimate Spider Man with trailer...
>
>http://www.ultimatespidermangame.com/
>
>X-Men Legends 2 with trailer...
>
>http://mutantvault.xmenlegends2.com/archives/2005/05/game_trailer.php
>
>Also looks like both will be available for PC as well as consoles!

Woo...hoo.... let's go celebrate at McDonald's with the
teeny-boppers.

John Lewis

> On Thu, 26 May 2005 20:34:07 -0500, "turk" <turk96@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>>Ultimate Spider Man with trailer...
>>
>>http://www.ultimatespidermangame.com/
>>
>>X-Men Legends 2 with trailer...
>>
>>http://mutantvault.xmenlegends2.com/archives/2005/05/game_trailer.php
>>
>>Also looks like both will be available for PC as well as consoles!
>>

> Woo...hoo.... let's go celebrate at McDonald's with the
> teeny-boppers.

How rich...a video game fanatic, who spends substantial amounts of his free
time posting to gaming newsgroups, calling comic book readers immature.
Irony meter reading off scale...

turk
--
"As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely,
the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great
and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire
at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron." - H. L.
Mencken, in the Baltimore Sun, July 26, 1920.

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,rec.arts.comics.marvel.universe,rec.arts.comics.marvel.xbooks (More info?)

Any news on the cast for that Spidey game. I hope Tobey McGuire is not
attached (he was okay in the second Spidey game, but was the worst
thing about the first), tho he would sound too old.

In article <1117237386.376534.298620@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>,
M.O.R <predator@esatclear.ie> wrote:

> Any news on the cast for that Spidey game. I hope Tobey McGuire is not
> attached (he was okay in the second Spidey game, but was the worst
> thing about the first), tho he would sound too old.

Doubtful. It's based on Ultimate Spiderman, not the movies. Tobey will
be back for the Spiderman 3 games on the next gen consoles.

BTW, I do like the graphics for Ultimate Spiderman, they're very Bagley
like I thought.

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,rec.arts.comics.marvel.universe,rec.arts.comics.marvel.xbooks (More info?)

Also, Wizard just showed screen shots of the Fantastic Four video game that
is being released this July alongside the movie.

Dave

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,rec.arts.comics.marvel.universe,rec.arts.comics.marvel.xbooks (More info?)

Any good? The FF game I mean? I know the cast are involved, but I'd
like to see whether the game would be good or not.

MOR

"M.O.R" <predator@esatclear.ie> wrote in message
> Any good? The FF game I mean? I know the cast are involved, but I'd
> like to see whether the game would be good or not.
>
> MOR

Here are a few links:

http://ps2.ign.com/objects/481/481321.html

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/04/15/news_6122316.html

I've seen better screen shots. If anything, a more realistic approach seems
to have been taken with FF when compared with X-Men.

Dave

On Wed, 08 Jun 2005 08:17:09 GMT, God Magnus <g@mg.com> wrote:

>Lynley James said
>
>> How much action is Legends and how much is RPG.
>
>The fighting is action and the character customization is RPG.

Thanks, decided to skip it and give Shadow Hearts: Covenant a go.

Lynley