Sign in with
Your question

Not booting

Last response: in Windows 7
April 29, 2012 3:01:54 PM

1)My Pc was working fine for 1 yr.But my AVG detcted a problem and for some days randomly i got BOS says that "DUMPPING PHYSICAL MEMORY".

2)And I changed my monitor for some reasons.After that my windows dint boot.Every time i see the "STARTING WINDOWS" logo and it will go to "WINDOWS START UP LAUNCH">

3)Then I formated the whole C drive and installed a Fresh copy of Win 7.But the problem still exists . :o 

PLz reply me if you know the solution.

THX in advance.

More about : booting

April 29, 2012 3:28:18 PM

harsharip said:
1)My Pc was working fine for 1 yr.But my AVG detcted a problem and for some days randomly i got BOS says that "DUMPPING PHYSICAL MEMORY".

2)And I changed my monitor for some reasons.After that my windows dint boot.Every time i see the "STARTING WINDOWS" logo and it will go to "WINDOWS START UP LAUNCH">

3)Then I formated the whole C drive and installed a Fresh copy of Win 7.But the problem still exists . :o 

PLz reply me if you know the solution.

THX in advance.

It seems clear to me, tha after all you have done, all that is left is the certainty that it must be a hardware failure of some type.
The issue now is, what failed? it's going to be difficult to troubleshot, since it wont boot up. If you have another computer, you could try swapping out some things like, PSU, ram sticks, graphics cards, etc. i believe there is even a page here at Tom's that describes step by step how to troubleshoot hardware failures. Sorry, I don't have the short cut for you....... Bt if u search on here you will find it. Since you were able to re-install Windows, and it all worked except for the actual boot-up process, it seems clear to me as well that your graphics card, cpu, and ram are most likely ok. However, sometimes these things work ok until they get a load on them.....and then fail. I wonder if you have been in your Bios at all? Have you changed any settigs in it? try going into your bios and select "load defaults" It might even say "load failsafe Defaults"......try that and let us know if it works? Good luck
m
l
!