can someone tell me which mic is pictured here?

http://www.cryblood.com/goretex2.JPG

i thought it might be an audio technica or studio projects but i can't
find one that looks exactly like it.. thanks

Jesse
5 answers Last reply
More about pictured here

    It's a Neumann 47fet.

    ----------
    Sent via SPRACI - http://www.spraci.com/ - Parties,Raves,Clubs,Festivals

    On Wed, 01 Sep 2004 13:36:35 -0700, Jesse D wrote:

    > http://www.cryblood.com/goretex2.JPG
    >
    > i thought it might be an audio technica or studio projects but i can't
    > find one that looks exactly like it.. thanks
    >
    > Jesse

    Is it a U47?

    A U47 Fet....

    Rgds:
    Eric

    "philicorda" <philicorda@azriel.tydrwg.org> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 01 Sep 2004 13:36:35 -0700, Jesse D wrote:
    >
    > > http://www.cryblood.com/goretex2.JPG
    > >
    > > i thought it might be an audio technica or studio projects but i can't
    > > find one that looks exactly like it.. thanks
    > >
    > > Jesse
    >
    > Is it a U47?

    I'll chime in with the rest on U-47fet... you can even pretty much make out
    the shape of the logo near the bottom of the mic body.
    --

    Neil Henderson
    Saqqara Records

    "Jesse D" <jessedrukker@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > http://www.cryblood.com/goretex2.JPG
    >
    > i thought it might be an audio technica or studio projects but i can't
    > find one that looks exactly like it.. thanks
    >
    > Jesse

    "Jesse D" <jessedrukker@gmail.com> wrote in message ...
    > http://www.cryblood.com/goretex2.JPG
    >
    > i thought it might be an audio technica or studio projects but i can't
    > find one that looks exactly like it.. thanks
    >
    > Jesse

    Almost certainly a U-47 FET...

    --Ben

    --
    Benjamin Maas
    Fifth Circle Audio

    Please remove "Nospam" from address for replies

Pro Audio Audio Studio Technica