can someone tell me which mic is pictured here?

Tags:
  • Pro Audio
  • Audio
  • Studio
  • Technica
Last response: in Home Audio
September 1, 2004 5:36:35 PM

http://www.cryblood.com/goretex2.JPG

i thought it might be an audio technica or studio projects but i can't
find one that looks exactly like it.. thanks

Jesse

More about : mic pictured

Anonymous
September 1, 2004 11:05:37 PM

It's a Neumann 47fet.

Jesse D wrote:

> http://www.cryblood.com/goretex2.JPG
>
> i thought it might be an audio technica or studio projects but i can't
> find one that looks exactly like it.. thanks
>
> Jesse

----------
Sent via SPRACI - http://www.spraci.com/ - Parties,Raves,Clubs,Festivals
Anonymous
September 2, 2004 12:46:57 AM

On Wed, 01 Sep 2004 13:36:35 -0700, Jesse D wrote:

> http://www.cryblood.com/goretex2.JPG
>
> i thought it might be an audio technica or studio projects but i can't
> find one that looks exactly like it.. thanks
>
> Jesse

Is it a U47?
September 2, 2004 12:46:58 AM

A U47 Fet....

Rgds:
Eric

"philicorda" <philicorda@azriel.tydrwg.org> wrote in message
news:p an.2004.09.01.06.10.42.153481@azriel.tydrwg.org...
> On Wed, 01 Sep 2004 13:36:35 -0700, Jesse D wrote:
>
> > http://www.cryblood.com/goretex2.JPG
> >
> > i thought it might be an audio technica or studio projects but i can't
> > find one that looks exactly like it.. thanks
> >
> > Jesse
>
> Is it a U47?

Anonymous
September 2, 2004 4:17:47 AM

I'll chime in with the rest on U-47fet... you can even pretty much make out
the shape of the logo near the bottom of the mic body.
--

Neil Henderson
Saqqara Records

"Jesse D" <jessedrukker@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:D 9b6277b.0409011236.6522f806@posting.google.com...
> http://www.cryblood.com/goretex2.JPG
>
> i thought it might be an audio technica or studio projects but i can't
> find one that looks exactly like it.. thanks
>
> Jesse
Anonymous
September 2, 2004 5:16:49 AM

"Jesse D" <jessedrukker@gmail.com> wrote in message ...
> http://www.cryblood.com/goretex2.JPG
>
> i thought it might be an audio technica or studio projects but i can't
> find one that looks exactly like it.. thanks
>
> Jesse

Almost certainly a U-47 FET...

--Ben

--
Benjamin Maas
Fifth Circle Audio

Please remove "Nospam" from address for replies
!