which power supply???

enginekhaled

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2002
well i need ur help
i need a power supply , i've already checked on sparkle 400 watt , enermax 430 watt and antec true 480 watt
but the combined power of the +3.3v +5v is about 220~235 watts which is good, i suppose, but the prices range from 72 $ ~100$ ...i found aother brand called RAIDMAX and powmax 450 watt or 520 watt the price is about 60 $ but i failed to get any technical info about them ..
the question is are they good enough or not ,, and how much combined power of +3.3v and +5v do they supply ??

please help me ... if anyone knows anything about these brands or any other brands which costs less than 70 $ please tell me ,,, thanks for ur help ,,,

check : http://www.ocsystem.com/powersupply.html

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by enginekhaled on 08/20/02 05:12 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Raidmax is a cheap case company, I can get their cases for around $20, so I suspect their power supplies to be of equally cheap construction. As for PowMax, that's a Leadman power supply which I also believe to be of cheap construction, but now at least you know where to look (Leadman) for the information.

<font color=blue>You're posting in a forum with class. It may be third class, but it's still class!</font color=blue>