FEAR Video

Does anyone know where I can download the FEAR video that shows the
little girl stalking those guys and then walking on the ceiling above
his head? Needs to show it to a friend!

Jamie_Manic wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can download the FEAR video that shows the
> little girl stalking those guys and then walking on the ceiling above
> his head? Needs to show it to a friend!

www.3dgamers.com has all the released videos of games.

Tim

"FunkyDevil" <qs8rzr001@sneakemail.com> wrote in message
> Jamie_Manic wrote:
>> Does anyone know where I can download the FEAR video that shows the
>> little girl stalking those guys and then walking on the ceiling above
>> his head? Needs to show it to a friend!
>
> www.3dgamers.com has all the released videos of games.

They really should rename it "F.E.A.R. The Ring"

FunkyDevil wrote:
> Jamie_Manic wrote:
> > Does anyone know where I can download the FEAR video that shows the
> > little girl stalking those guys and then walking on the ceiling above
> > his head? Needs to show it to a friend!
>
> www.3dgamers.com has all the released videos of games.

3dgamers has gone to hell. Gamers Hell is a lot better for videos, no
wait high speed servers in more locations, no registration needed.

http://www.gamershell.com/download_movie.shtml