CS Source lagging and high choke

Last response: in Video Games
May 31, 2005 7:24:31 AM

Hi,

I have been playing cs source for a little while, but since the recent
update stream sent out my game has been playing up. When my latency is
remaining the same the game play has become very laggy, like if my
latency was high.

I have run antispyware and found that my choke is quite high, I was
told that my settings for the game is probably wrong any ideas how to
solve this.
May 31, 2005 2:30:44 PM

On 31 May 2005 03:24:31 -0700, craiglwilliams@gmail.com wrote:

>I have run antispyware and found that my choke is quite high, I was
>told that my settings for the game is probably wrong any ideas how to
>solve this.

Unless you tell us something about your net connection, it is a bit
hard to recommend any settings.