San Andreas PC really 6 days away?

That is what Gamestop is saying, ship date of 6 June.

Blig Merk wrote:
> That is what Gamestop is saying, ship date of 6 June.

Official release is June 10th as far as I know, I'd assume mail order
people might get it a bit earlier.

"Blig Merk" <blig_murk@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> That is what Gamestop is saying, ship date of 6 June.

What's "ship date" mean, exactly... is that when the game is shipped to
retailers? Last I heard the official "release date" was June 7th, (or as I
like to call it, next Tuesday). I often find that my local game stores
have the title on the shelf about two days before the official "release"
date, especially for big name releases.

"Jamie_Manic" <yeahbutno@slag.com> wrote in message
> Blig Merk wrote:
> > That is what Gamestop is saying, ship date of 6 June.
> >

> Official release is June 10th as far as I know, I'd assume mail order
> people might get it a bit earlier.

Actually, June 7th appears to be official:
http://www.rockstargames.com/sanandreas/pc/