Battlefield 2 on June 21?

That is what Gamestop is saying the ship date is. As incredible as it
appears, the preview reviews are even more fantastic. Modern combat now
versus WW2 and Vietnam. Joint Strike Fighter, shoulder launched surface
to air missiles, TOW. The tank machine gunner can now duck if being
shot at. Voice communications. Rankings with unlocks as rank goes up.
Comes on DVD or CD. Who is going to have time for summer with this game
coming out now?

Blig Merk wrote:
> That is what Gamestop is saying the ship date is. As incredible as it
> appears, the preview reviews are even more fantastic. Modern combat now
> versus WW2 and Vietnam. Joint Strike Fighter, shoulder launched surface
> to air missiles, TOW. The tank machine gunner can now duck if being
> shot at. Voice communications. Rankings with unlocks as rank goes up.
> Comes on DVD or CD. Who is going to have time for summer with this game
> coming out now?

It does look quite delicious. I'm reading June 24th on Euro online
shops. Can't wait!