did everyone have aneet memoreal day?

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

lol i did. my dad nows how to bbq and makes the best ribs evar! we had
bbq all weekend! lol i think i ate an entire pig lol my new girlfrend
came over and meet my mom and dad and dork sister. we then watched all
the star wars movies in order when it was time for 3 we went to the
movies and came back home then watched 4. this is the 10 time ive seen
number 3. it was awsome!! next weekend im going to take my girlfrend
to a buffay and dave and busters. :)

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

In article <017q91tvslfr7l3ru98kiehr7b9nkn54c4@4ax.com
>, Butter Pants <butterpantsforever@yahoo.com> wrote:

>lol i did. my dad nows how to bbq and makes the best ribs evar! we had
>bbq all weekend! lol i think i ate an entire pig lol my new girlfrend
>came over and meet my mom and dad and dork sister. we then watched all
>the star wars movies in order when it was time for 3 we went to the
>movies and came back home then watched 4. this is the 10 time ive seen
>number 3. it was awsome!! next weekend im going to take my girlfrend
>to a buffay and dave and busters. :)

Oh Butter Pants, you make me wish I was there. Sounds like it was a
great time--and the BBQ is making my mouth water. I just drank a water
but I'm sure my mouth is wet from thinking about the BBQ.

I can't wait to hear about next weekend. Does your sister date ? Is
she young ?

Jim

Anthony

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

"Butter Pants" <butterpantsforever@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> lol i did. my dad nows how to bbq and makes the best ribs evar! we had
> bbq all weekend! lol i think i ate an entire pig lol my new girlfrend
> came over and meet my mom and dad and dork sister. we then watched all
> the star wars movies in order when it was time for 3 we went to the
> movies and came back home then watched 4. this is the 10 time ive seen
> number 3. it was awsome!! next weekend im going to take my girlfrend
> to a buffay and dave and busters. :)

Hate to tell u this but ur "girlfriend" is really a guy