Mobile Phone Tools Update

Last response: in Brands
June 21, 2004 7:42:28 AM

Hi,

I can't get the latest version of the Motorola Mobile Phone Tools. I
have the basic version from the motoclub web site,but there update
link just fails.

I have also tried to download it from the BRVP website, but each time
I get a corrupt file ( tried three ISP's and two machines, so it must
be there end !).

Live Update just takes me to the BRVP webiste to get ... a corrupt
file !

Please can someone send me the English Update for the package ? Or
tell me where to get it from ?

Thanks !
Anonymous
June 21, 2004 4:13:03 PM

Eh up,

I got mine using kazaa lite...
June 21, 2004 5:54:15 PM

Scroll down or do a groups.google.com search, this was just posted within
the past couple days!!
news:D 8485af7.0406210242.54c30bc7@posting.google.com...

!