Mobile Phone Tools Update

Hi,

I can't get the latest version of the Motorola Mobile Phone Tools. I
have the basic version from the motoclub web site,but there update
link just fails.

I have also tried to download it from the BRVP website, but each time
I get a corrupt file ( tried three ISP's and two machines, so it must
be there end !).

Live Update just takes me to the BRVP webiste to get ... a corrupt
file !

Please can someone send me the English Update for the package ? Or
tell me where to get it from ?

Thanks !
2 answers Last reply
More about mobile phone tools update

    Eh up,

    I got mine using kazaa lite...

    Scroll down or do a groups.google.com search, this was just posted within
    the past couple days!!
    "Stuart Gregg" <stuart.gregg@buttershawbaptist.org.uk> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I can't get the latest version of the Motorola Mobile Phone Tools. I
    > have the basic version from the motoclub web site,but there update
    > link just fails.
    >
    > I have also tried to download it from the BRVP website, but each time
    > I get a corrupt file ( tried three ISP's and two machines, so it must
    > be there end !).
    >
    > Live Update just takes me to the BRVP webiste to get ... a corrupt
    > file !
    >
    > Please can someone send me the English Update for the package ? Or
    > tell me where to get it from ?
    >
    > Thanks !

Motorola Mobile Phones Internet Service Providers