Grand Theft Auto 6

I have heard a rumour that the next release for Grand Theft Auto will
be on PS3 and be called:

"GRAND THEFT AUTO: Grimsby"

To be set in the Canadian Crime Metropolis of Grimsby. I heard this
from my uncle John who works for Rockstar North. (Seriously) He also
told me the next main character is a guy named Andrew Rampersad... aka
"RAMPAGE". The story will feature action on land, sea, air, and the
game will feature the ability to travel to other cities. Such as
Hamilton or Toronto and St. Catharines, allowing you to visit parts of
them. (Yes... Real cities this time!) They couldn't use US cities
because they government/people don't want this to be depicting life
in a real major american city.

Andrew, after being set away by his old boss "Luigi" to work for
his friend "Benjamin" in Grimsby and before he knows it, is through
into an adventure that you will never forget. Benjamin is a illegal
arms dealer in Grimsby... The crime boss of the town, there isn't a
dollar that changes hands that he doesn't have a part of. Andrew must
earn his trust as the two rule together and destroy an enemy gang known
as "BT". As many as 350 vehicles maybe in the game. Jet-skis will be in
the game as well. Sleeping may also be introduced.

After fans being so impressed with the size of GTA: SA the company
hopes to shock again when Grand Theft Auto: Grimsby is more then double
the length. Spanning many cities. Players can reach other cities by
taking a car, aircraft, or boat to a "boarder" then arrive (appear) in
that city after a certain amount of time. This will depend on the speed
of the vehicle.

Also my uncle mentioned that there would be a professional wrestler in
the game... Who kills one of the main characters... Hughie Mackenzie.

The game is in the VERY early stages. I am just going off what he told
me yesterday. Rockstar Games will not acknowledge the existence of the
game until they go public. It is a company policy. Looks Like I am
breaking the rules... But this rocks and I had to tell some people.

hoh69_69 wrote:
> I have heard a rumour that the next release for Grand Theft Auto will
> be on PS3 and be called:
>
> "GRAND THEFT AUTO: Grimsby"
>
> To be set in the Canadian Crime Metropolis of Grimsby. I heard this
> from my uncle John who works for Rockstar North. (Seriously) He also
> told me the next main character is a guy named Andrew Rampersad... aka
> "RAMPAGE". The story will feature action on land, sea, air, and the
> game will feature the ability to travel to other cities. Such as
> Hamilton or Toronto and St. Catharines, allowing you to visit parts of
> them. (Yes... Real cities this time!) They couldn't use US cities
> because they government/people don't want this to be depicting life
> in a real major american city.
>
> Andrew, after being set away by his old boss "Luigi" to work for
> his friend "Benjamin" in Grimsby and before he knows it, is through
> into an adventure that you will never forget. Benjamin is a illegal
> arms dealer in Grimsby... The crime boss of the town, there isn't a
> dollar that changes hands that he doesn't have a part of. Andrew must
> earn his trust as the two rule together and destroy an enemy gang
> known as "BT". As many as 350 vehicles maybe in the game. Jet-skis
> will be in the game as well. Sleeping may also be introduced.
>
> After fans being so impressed with the size of GTA: SA the company
> hopes to shock again when Grand Theft Auto: Grimsby is more then
> double the length. Spanning many cities. Players can reach other
> cities by taking a car, aircraft, or boat to a "boarder" then arrive
> (appear) in that city after a certain amount of time. This will
> depend on the speed of the vehicle.
>
> Also my uncle mentioned that there would be a professional wrestler in
> the game... Who kills one of the main characters... Hughie Mackenzie.
>
> The game is in the VERY early stages. I am just going off what he told
> me yesterday. Rockstar Games will not acknowledge the existence of the
> game until they go public. It is a company policy. Looks Like I am
> breaking the rules... But this rocks and I had to tell some people.

lol cute

On 2 Jun 2005 20:28:40 -0700, "hoh69_69" <hoh69_69@hotmail.com> wrote:
>I have heard a rumour that the next release for Grand Theft Auto will
>be on PS3 and be called:
>
>"GRAND THEFT AUTO: Grimsby"

The sheer thought of playing any game (being a UK gamer) named after
Grimsby makes me shudder. Waht next, GTA Blackpool, GTA Milton Keynes ?
:))

--
Alfie
<http://www.delphia.co.uk/>

"Alfie [UK]" <me@privacy.net> looked up from reading the entrails of the
porn spammer to utter "The Augury is good, the signs say:

>On 2 Jun 2005 20:28:40 -0700, "hoh69_69" <hoh69_69@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>I have heard a rumour that the next release for Grand Theft Auto will
>>be on PS3 and be called:
>>
>>"GRAND THEFT AUTO: Grimsby"
>>
>The sheer thought of playing any game (being a UK gamer) named after
>Grimsby makes me shudder. Waht next, GTA Blackpool, GTA Milton Keynes ?
>:))

Could be worse, they could stick it somewhere in Wales.

Xocyll

"hoh69_69" <hoh69_69@hotmail.com> once tried to test me with:

> I have heard a rumour that the next release for Grand Theft Auto will
> be on PS3 and be called:
>
> "GRAND THEFT AUTO: Grimsby"

They were planning on making Grand Theft Auto: Tokyo but the yakuza weren't
interested in sending over any expert consultants.

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.

"hoh69_69" <hoh69_69@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Sleeping may also be introduced.

LOL! You almost had me going there until this .... although sleeping
would hardly be more boring than some aspects of GTA SA.

Joe

In article <r3a2a150uq08nhdkplnh0ac0v25jflhbct@4ax.com>,
Joe62 <NOSPAMjmcginn@shaw.ca> wrote:
>"hoh69_69" <hoh69_69@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Sleeping may also be introduced.
>
>LOL! You almost had me going there until this .... although sleeping
>would hardly be more boring than some aspects of GTA SA.

Well, sleeping has been in the game since GTA3 - it's basically what
happens when you save the game.

Cheers
Bent D
--