Getting sick of the run around i get

Ridder Lee

Honorable
Sep 13, 2012
Hello,
Just want to down load this driver not read on it. Not look at pictures not read one thing on it just. A simple down load not my pc checked out. just want to down this driver ------> 1394+Net+Adapter

You have one post here, exactly what runaround are you talking about? Do you even know that that 1394 driver is? You may want to start of with the issue you are having, because there is a 95% chance getting the 1394 driver will not fix it for you.

Ridder Lee

Honorable
Sep 13, 2012

Yes i know what a 1394 driver is . I build Pc . If i didn't want it i would not be looking for it. And the run around is it will say free down load for net driver 1394. But it wants me to down load there crap to check out the P.C.Or put some other things on the P.C. i do not want or need. :hello: Thanks for your help.

Ridder Lee

Honorable
Sep 13, 2012
I used to get all my drivers at drivers.com But they like many other places have now gotten it where its had to get what you need or want. I don't call my self a pc genius.
But it is getting hard to get free things any more,I have been building pc,s for all my family as of late and don't want to really buy drivers as, i just give the computers away.I could put the card1394 net into one of the dell pcs. But wanted to use it in Asus mother board. 32 or 64 bit.duo-core. I just have been questing as no its not something i have to have just would like to find one . And yes PC works fine without it. I am sure i had the drivers at one time for the 1394 net . But up dated the the Asus putting a bigger mother board . And changed out the CPU. And really dont know where i put my disk for the net drivers . Thanks any way have a great day. Ridder

^+1

I never have problems finding drivers unless they are legacy drivers, even then, they have to be really old before most manufacturers remove the drivers from their site.