How to transfer games to V600 via bluetooth

Anybody know how i do this?

I've transfered loads of .mid files, mp3s, and jpgs but can't get any of
my java games over. I am using XP. I moved the other files by right
clicking them then selecting Send to, them going to bluetooth then selecting
my phone. Everything works fine but if I try doing that to a.jar file the
connection fails. What gives?

TIA
10 answers Last reply
More about transfer games v600 bluetooth

    Kevin, do you have the same problem using a USB to phone cord as well ??

    Dalton

    "Kevin Scott" <lj011a7316@spamlessblueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Anybody know how i do this?
    >
    > I've transfered loads of .mid files, mp3s, and jpgs but can't get any
    of
    > my java games over. I am using XP. I moved the other files by right
    > clicking them then selecting Send to, them going to bluetooth then
    selecting
    > my phone. Everything works fine but if I try doing that to a.jar file the
    > connection fails. What gives?
    >
    > TIA

    Don't have one.
    "Dalton" <Dalton_Michaels@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Kevin, do you have the same problem using a USB to phone cord as well ??
    >
    > Dalton
    >

    > "Kevin Scott" <lj011a7316@spamlessblueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > > Anybody know how i do this?
    > >
    > > I've transfered loads of .mid files, mp3s, and jpgs but can't get
    any
    > of
    > > my java games over. I am using XP. I moved the other files by right
    > > clicking them then selecting Send to, them going to bluetooth then
    > selecting
    > > my phone. Everything works fine but if I try doing that to a.jar file
    the
    > > connection fails. What gives?
    > >
    > > TIA

    Here, check this out, hope it helps
    http://www.fonefunshop.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=2113
    "Kevin Scott" <lj011a7316@spamlessblueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Anybody know how i do this?
    >
    > I've transfered loads of .mid files, mp3s, and jpgs but can't get any
    of
    > my java games over. I am using XP. I moved the other files by right
    > clicking them then selecting Send to, them going to bluetooth then
    selecting
    > my phone. Everything works fine but if I try doing that to a.jar file the
    > connection fails. What gives?
    >
    > TIA

    Yeah, I've seen this page. When I try it I get an error message which says
    the server does not support the requested data.
    My GF just got a v600 today and she is having bigger BT problems, her phone
    cannot find any devices (my pc and my phone were both powered on and could
    connect to each other no probs - other than the .JAD files not transferring
    to mine.)

    I'm sure I read a post a couple of days ago about somebody having difficulty
    connecting 2 V600s. Is this a common problem?

    "Anybody" <nomailover@rogers.com> wrote in message
    > Here, check this out, hope it helps
    > http://www.fonefunshop.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=2113
    > "Kevin Scott" <lj011a7316@spamlessblueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > > Anybody know how i do this?
    > >
    > > I've transfered loads of .mid files, mp3s, and jpgs but can't get
    any
    > of
    > > my java games over. I am using XP. I moved the other files by right
    > > clicking them then selecting Send to, them going to bluetooth then
    > selecting
    > > my phone. Everything works fine but if I try doing that to a.jar file
    the
    > > connection fails. What gives?
    > >
    > > TIA

    I can now transfer games!!!

    I didn't do anything different or change any settings but it now works.

    > I can now transfer games!!!
    >
    > I didn't do anything different or change any settings but it now works.

    Welcome to the wacky world of motorola...
    --
    Cheers, Steve.
    Change from jealous to sad to reply.

    > Yeah, I've seen this page. When I try it I get an error message which
    says
    > the server does not support the requested data.
    > My GF just got a v600 today and she is having bigger BT problems, her
    phone
    > cannot find any devices

    Thats cos the V600 does not locate devices, devices locate it !.

    So why does it have a "look for new devices" option?

    > So why does it have a "look for new devices" option?

    I have not seen that option, but anytime I wish to connect anything to it, I
    have to use the Find Me option, which works everytime.
    Headset, PDA , PC, other mobile phone.....
  10. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    "Kevin Scott" <lj011a7316@spamlessblueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > I can now transfer games!!!
    >
    > I didn't do anything different or change any settings but it now works.

    Is this with a USB cable?

    Has anyone tried BT?

    --
    Antz,