Boiling Point: 4.2GHz Pentium Required !!!!

I _must_ have missed it but I don't remember seeing the minimum
requirements for Boiling Point that specified 4.2GHz Pentium or
better. So, 2 questions....

1) Has anyone tried playing it with a 2.4GHz Pentium?

2) How many of you have machines with a 4.2GHz Pentium?

==== Tecknomage ====
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that
we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic
and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
Theodore Roosevelt

sleepy

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2001

"Tecknomage" <tecknode@cts.com> wrote in message
>I _must_ have missed it but I don't remember seeing the minimum
> requirements for Boiling Point that specified 4.2GHz Pentium or
> better. So, 2 questions....
>
> 1) Has anyone tried playing it with a 2.4GHz Pentium?
>
> 2) How many of you have machines with a 4.2GHz Pentium?

I've played it with a Xp2400, 1gb and Radeon 9700 - it wasnt a pleasant
experience. The UK DVD box minimum specs say 2ghz CPU, 512mb and shader
supporting card.

Where did you see 4.2ghz specified ?

On Wed, 08 Jun 2005 10:58:50 GMT, "Sleepy" <nospam@here.com> wrote:

>"Tecknomage" <tecknode@cts.com> wrote in message
>>I _must_ have missed it but I don't remember seeing the minimum
>> requirements for Boiling Point that specified 4.2GHz Pentium or
>> better. So, 2 questions....
>>
>> 1) Has anyone tried playing it with a 2.4GHz Pentium?
>>
>> 2) How many of you have machines with a 4.2GHz Pentium?
>
>I've played it with a Xp2400, 1gb and Radeon 9700 - it wasnt a pleasant
>experience. The UK DVD box minimum specs say 2ghz CPU, 512mb and shader
>supporting card.
>
>Where did you see 4.2ghz specified ?

Sounds like a mis read to me. For a start they don't exist as far as I know.
And if it was a guess by some reviewer of a theoretical system to run it well
then why not go hog wild and say 10GHz.