Internet connection does not work right away after starting up PC.

TGT_Gaming

Honorable
Jul 17, 2012
Hello,

I do not remember exactly when this started but I think it was beginning of last week. Anyways, every time when I start up my computer and sign into my screen the internet connection does not seem to work right away. I thought first this was a problem with Google Chrome but then I tried other applications and it is the same thing. It takes about 30 seconds before I can get internet connection to do anything online even though down at the bottom right it says I am connected to the internet. The rest of the time I'm using the computer it's perfectly fine. It's only when I first start up the computer and sign into my screen. I don't know what's the problem so I'm hoping I can get an answer here from somebody. Thanks in advance. :)

There is not much information about you system and your internet connection in your post! Is your router / modem always on or do you start that with your PC? Is it a wired or wireless connection? Does you PC have a fixed or DHCP IP address? Did you restart the router already?

TGT_Gaming

Honorable
Jul 17, 2012

Yes my modem and router is always on at all times and it is wired. And I think the computer has a DHCP IP address and yeah I already restarted the router and set it back to factory settings.