A920 - GPS

Hi all
I have an A920, but think that the GPS in the phone i to expensive to
use.

Someone told my that I can get a program for GPS, so I have an Active
?? GPS.

Can someone explain it for me, and ex. give me a programname ??
1 answer Last reply
More about a920

    Hi I too have a A925 and wanted to know how do you get the GPS up and
    running on it? I am in Australia is there extra hardware needed?

    Cheers

    Filthy

    "John Martensen" <himan@ofir.dk> wrote in message
    > Hi all
    > I have an A920, but think that the GPS in the phone i to expensive to
    > use.
    >
    > Someone told my that I can get a program for GPS, so I have an Active
    > ?? GPS.
    >
    > Can someone explain it for me, and ex. give me a programname ??

Motorola Phones GPS