T730 Question

Hello,

Perhaps someone can help me with this mystery....

Why is there no icon on this phone for voice mail ? Actually, there is an icon,
but it doesn't "work". Is there a way to turn it on ?

Many thanks,

Irving
1 answer Last reply
More about t730 question

    You most likely subscribe to basic voicemail.

    Enhanced voicemail uses the VM notification icon.

    On 24 Jun 2004 21:40:52 GMT, w874@aol.com (W874) wrote:

    >Hello,
    >
    >Perhaps someone can help me with this mystery....
    >
    >Why is there no icon on this phone for voice mail ? Actually, there is an icon,
    >but it doesn't "work". Is there a way to turn it on ?
    >
    >Many thanks,
    >
    >Irving

Motorola Voice Mail