  • Motorola
  • Voice Mail
Last response: in Brands
June 25, 2004 1:40:52 AM

Hello,

Perhaps someone can help me with this mystery....

Why is there no icon on this phone for voice mail ? Actually, there is an icon,
but it doesn't "work". Is there a way to turn it on ?

Many thanks,

Irving

More about : t730 question

Anonymous
June 25, 2004 1:45:09 AM

You most likely subscribe to basic voicemail.

Enhanced voicemail uses the VM notification icon.

!