How do create account to play Online with Battlefirld 2 ??

Tags:
  • PC gaming
  • Games
  • IBM
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
June 13, 2005 11:30:43 AM

How do create account to play Online with Battlefirld 2 ??

I try in the game but it just keeps saying creating account and just
never does ????

So i cant play online like i want to :(

Any idea whats wrong.

More about : create account play online battlefirld

June 13, 2005 11:30:44 AM

Keep trying. Due to the amount of players trying to register it will
take sometime before your sucessful.

I guess it took me about 30 - 40 tries before it finally worked over
about 4 hours.
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 2:07:19 PM

I was thinking that was the problem. Ill keep trying :)

!