How do create account to play Online with Battlefirld 2 ??

How do create account to play Online with Battlefirld 2 ??

I try in the game but it just keeps saying creating account and just
never does ????

So i cant play online like i want to :(

Any idea whats wrong.
2 answers Last reply
More about create account play online battlefirld

    Keep trying. Due to the amount of players trying to register it will
    take sometime before your sucessful.

    I guess it took me about 30 - 40 tries before it finally worked over
    about 4 hours.

    I was thinking that was the problem. Ill keep trying :)

    On 12 Jun 2005 15:56:22 -0700, "Hank" <admin@cellsounds.co.nz> wrote:

    >Keep trying. Due to the amount of players trying to register it will
    >take sometime before your sucessful.
    >
    >I guess it took me about 30 - 40 tries before it finally worked over
    >about 4 hours.

PC gaming Games IBM Video Games