Setting up V600 for E-mail w/ Cingular

I have a new V600 w/ Cingular and cannot send or receive any e-mail. I
called Cingular & they said it would be easier to go to the nearest store &
they would have it setup in no time. Well I went to the nearest store & the
jackass behind the counter gave me a piece of paper and told me I had to do
it my self. The paper told me how to setup e-mail on their web site but
nothing about on the phone.

Any help????
1 answer Last reply
More about setting v600 mail cingular

    Have you tried out www.howardforums.com ? I got all the settings for my
    V600 for Rogers there and I beleive they have a Cingular forum there as
    well.
    "kbstreet" <kbstreet@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > I have a new V600 w/ Cingular and cannot send or receive any e-mail. I
    > called Cingular & they said it would be easier to go to the nearest store
    &
    > they would have it setup in no time. Well I went to the nearest store &
    the
    > jackass behind the counter gave me a piece of paper and told me I had to
    do
    > it my self. The paper told me how to setup e-mail on their web site but
    > nothing about on the phone.
    >
    > Any help????

Motorola Email Cingular