Setting up V600 for E-mail w/ Cingular

Last response: in Brands
June 29, 2004 1:30:17 AM

I have a new V600 w/ Cingular and cannot send or receive any e-mail. I
called Cingular & they said it would be easier to go to the nearest store &
they would have it setup in no time. Well I went to the nearest store & the
jackass behind the counter gave me a piece of paper and told me I had to do
it my self. The paper told me how to setup e-mail on their web site but
nothing about on the phone.

Any help????
June 29, 2004 8:34:02 AM

Have you tried out www.howardforums.com ? I got all the settings for my
V600 for Rogers there and I beleive they have a Cingular forum there as
well.

!