- Both sites worked in the recent past. One stopped working, then some days after, the other did too. Now both sites (eventually) load as simple hmtl but do not function.
- This problem only present on my Windows 7 laptop and not on either of the other 2 machines which share my home modem
- the problem is present on any internet connection my machine uses (i.e. work wifi, local cafe's wifi)
- the problem persists with antivirus turned off (AVG)
- I've performed a full Firefox reset as per mozilla instructions
- The problem persists when I disable Firefox add-ons (the only add-on I have is ad-blocker) - but again, the problem persists across all browsers
- I'm not using any internet funny business (such as IP blockers or proxy servers)
I could understand Firefox playing up if you have the No-Script add-on. You can add sites to the whitelist but they still usually refuse to work so it's better to remove the add-on. If it helps, both sites are behaving normally as I write this.