MS Broadband Networking WPA-PSK

I like my MN-730; Great sensitivity. Any idea when
Microsoft Broadband Networking will support WPA-PSK?
Thanks,

Darin

It already does if you use XP and use wireless zero configuration
built into XP and not the utility that is installed. For other windows
operating systems, you would need a third party supplicant.

--
Barb Bowman
Expert Zone Columnist

Thanks, Barb: I did a clean-install upgrade to XP and
it works just great. Using the wireless zero config, I
switched authentication to WPA-PSK. My wireless network
connection says that it connects but I can't load a web
page or do anything else on the Internet. I had the key
entered properly; no problems getting my laptop work with
WPA-PSK. So I switched my desktop back to an open net
with 128-bit WEP. Any thoughts about getting WPA-PSK to
work with my MN-730? Thank you,

Darin

<dfa1960@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>I like my MN-730; Great sensitivity. Any idea when
>>Microsoft Broadband Networking will support WPA-PSK?
>>Thanks,
>>
>>Darin
>
>.

have you applied all the updates and fixes for XP, especially
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=826942

On Sat, 8 May 2004 20:32:54 -0700, "Darin"

--
Barb Bowman
Expert Zone Columnist

Thank you, Barb Bowman. The KB#826942 solved the
problem. Have a good one, and thanks again.

Darin