Pariah $12.99 at Circuit City - In store only

Hi,

Read it on the Frugal gamer.. seems to be nationwide too.
enjoy

toadie

x-no-archive: yes

toadie05@sbcglobal.net wrote:

<snip>

thank you very much for the info!

and you americans are some lucky guys!
lets be totally honest...
you guys have much more responsibility to buy more pc games
you have the best conditions world wide so if i say, a true
pc gamer has to buy 1 title a month... you americans cause
you have much better pricing you have to buy not 1 but 2 a
month! sorry but its only fair cause you have advantages
that we don't have
were do i ever saw in my market a just released title, and
pariah is one of them, it was only release 1 month ago!
so a month old pc game title has dropped half the price!
now please tell me if piracy isn't totally UNEXCUSABLE!
totally!
how can someone pirate pariah when it costs 12 bucks!
only low scum criminals do, and those don't deserve to live

again thank very much for your post

--
post made in a steam-free computer
i said "NO" to valve and steam

x-no-archive: yes

Trimble Bracegirdle wrote:

> Ive got a pirated copy .....downloaded it here in the UK

how can anyone feel surprised about pc games declining with
this?
scum pirates come to this group and have the nerve to tell
us in our faces they steal they robe they pirate pc games
and its me who fight against it that suffers insults

ps: are you my wise and beautiful friend? why do you end your post with "love" we
don't want your love! we are not faggots! what we want from
you is YOU BUYING THE PC GAMES YOU PLAY DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!

--
post made in a steam-free computer
i said "NO" to valve and steam

x-no-archive: yes

Chadwick wrote:

<snip>

see the problem?
see why i complain about the total lack of protection this
group shows to pc games?
this is a perfect example...
we just saw someone in this group have the nerve to publicly
admitting he PIRATES pc games
i reply like any other pc gamer should by denouncing it and
what do i get? you punishing me about some off topic
come one! stop it! lets start acting like pc gamers! pc gamers
protect pc games!
as for your question, as long as people buy pc games i don't
care about who, what, how they are, i'm very practical... if
they buy pc games then i'm ok

--
post made in a steam-free computer
i said "NO" to valve and steam

x-no-archive: yes

Trimble Bracegirdle wrote:

<snip>

wrong again mister!
not having a demo is not an excuse to pirate!
piracy is illegal!
piracy is a crime!
there are no "but"... simply there is no excuse to piracy!
piracy is NOT TOLERATED IN THIS GROUP!
end of discussion
now or you start buying the pc games you play or you get out
of this group now!

--

steamKILLER wrote:
> see the problem?
> see why i complain about the total lack of protection this
> group shows to pc games?
> this is a perfect example...
> we just saw someone in this group have the nerve to publicly
> admitting he PIRATES pc games
> i reply like any other pc gamer should by denouncing it and
> what do i get? you punishing me about some off topic
> come one! stop it! lets start acting like pc gamers! pc gamers
> protect pc games!
> as for your question, as long as people buy pc games i don't
> care about who, what, how they are, i'm very practical... if
> they buy pc games then i'm ok

Read your original post again, and then read the above as though it was
my response to you. Makes sense doesn't it?

A gamer promotes piracy and you start speculating about his sexual
preferences. Off topic, and undesirable behaviour.