Boiling Point $25 at GoGamer

Turk

Distinguished
May 25, 2003

48 hour special at www.gogamer.com is Boiling Point for $24.90. Also has
Unreal Tourney 2k4 for $9.90.

turk
--
"Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment
insurance and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of
that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group,
of course, that believes that you can do these things. Among them are a few
Texas oil millionaires, and an occasional politician or businessman from
other areas. Their number is negligible and they are stupid."--President
Dwight Eisenhower, Republican November 8, 1954

lee

"turk" <turk96@comcast.net> wrote in message

> --
> "Should any political party attempt to abolish social security,
> unemployment insurance and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you
> would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a
> tiny splinter group, of course, that believes that you can do these
> things. Among them are a few Texas oil millionaires, and an occasional
> politician or businessman from other areas. Their number is negligible and
> they are stupid."--President Dwight Eisenhower, Republican November 8,
> 1954

Great! Thanks.

sleepy

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2001

"turk" <turk96@comcast.net> wrote in message
> 48 hour special at www.gogamer.com is Boiling Point for $24.90. Also has
> Unreal Tourney 2k4 for $9.90.

and how much are they selling 1gb sticks of RAM for ?

sorry John - couldnt resist :p

I've considered 1G to be the minimum for a long time, that is what I
installed in my computer two and a half years ago.

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 10:35:16 GMT, "Sleepy"
<bpespleyremovetheobvious@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

>"turk" <turk96@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> 48 hour special at www.gogamer.com is Boiling Point for $24.90. Also has
>> Unreal Tourney 2k4 for $9.90.
>
>and how much are they selling 1gb sticks of RAM for ?
>
>sorry John - couldnt resist :p

You need 1Gbyte for Far Cry, BF2 etc anyway.............
I have had 2x512MByte in my machine for the past year....
I assume that you were hinting at a dual-channel machine
and 2Gbytes ??

BP works fine with 1Gbyte.... the extra memory might defer
some of the data-load glitches, but will still not eliminate them.
( Multi-threading the loads in background on dual-core might
help a lot. A future experiment. ) And the memory clean-up at
exit will take twice as long....

John Lewis

Upgraded to 1GB from 512 last week. Woulda done it sooner but couldn't
afford it.Finally had 40 bucks extra. Man,what a difference.Smooooth.