GTA SA - screenshot key ?

Which is it printscreen doesn't work.

TIA

Blonks
3 answers Last reply
More about screenshot

    > Which is it printscreen doesn't work.
    >
    > TIA

    You could try using the camera provided. It saves the files to C:\Documents
    and Settings\*******\My Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\Gallery

    On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 07:36:42 GMT, "redTed" <redted@NTL3mbfinally.com>
    wrote:

    >> Which is it printscreen doesn't work.
    >>
    >> TIA
    >
    >You could try using the camera provided. It saves the files to C:\Documents
    >and Settings\*******\My Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\Gallery

    Thanks , but thats just what you see through the camera - not a the
    whole screen

    --

    'What we have here is a failure to communicate'

    On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 13:43:42 GMT, Blonks
    <Blonkster@_NOSTINKINSPAM_ntlworld.com> wrote:

    >Thanks , but thats just what you see through the camera - not a the
    >whole screen

    Print screen normally works in the GTA games or you could use Fraps.

PC gaming Games IBM Video Games