GTA: San Andreas - how do you reload?

I've seen references in the online guides for the PS2 version that
mention being able to do a tactical reload by pressing a button, but I
can't find any mention of it in the manual or in the game's key
mapping screen. There are situations in the game where having a full
mag is really necessary, but having fire off the rest of the current
mag is waste of ammo and attracts too much attention.

Is there a reload function, and if so, how do I use it?

MCheu

"MCheu" <mpcheu@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> Is there a reload function, and if so, how do I use it?

Switch to another weapon, then switch back = instant reload

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 23:54:46 +0200, "Alfred Pum"
<mooskugerl@DELETEgmx.at> wrote:

>"MCheu" <mpcheu@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>>
>> Is there a reload function, and if so, how do I use it?
>
>Switch to another weapon, then switch back = instant reload

Thanks. Hadn't thought of that.

MCheu