New flash/flex for V600

Last response: in Brands
July 5, 2004 5:12:13 PM

I'm seriously thinking about flashing my Cingular V600 with
TRIPLETS_G_0B.09.45R and the flex SE6452AXXP10F9. Has anyone done this, and
could you share your pros and cons of these upgrades? I've read HowardForums
and have seen some posts regarding this combination, mostly good results. I
guess I'm just looking for more opinions.
Right now I'd say the biggest issue I'm having with the V600 is slow
keyboard response.

TIA,
Barry

More about : flash flex v600

July 6, 2004 1:01:27 AM

Barry Delfino wrote:
> I'm seriously thinking about flashing my Cingular V600 with
> TRIPLETS_G_0B.09.45R and the flex SE6452AXXP10F9. Has anyone done this, and
> could you share your pros and cons of these upgrades? I've read HowardForums
> and have seen some posts regarding this combination, mostly good results. I
> guess I'm just looking for more opinions.
> Right now I'd say the biggest issue I'm having with the V600 is slow
> keyboard response.
>
> TIA,
> Barry

Im using the same combo, absolutely no problems :)

JP
Anonymous
July 6, 2004 1:01:28 AM

"JP" <fake@fakey.net> wrote in message
> Barry Delfino wrote:
> > I'm seriously thinking about flashing my Cingular V600 with
> > TRIPLETS_G_0B.09.45R and the flex SE6452AXXP10F9. Has anyone done this,
and
> > could you share your pros and cons of these upgrades?
>
> Im using the same combo, absolutely no problems :)
>
> JP

Good to hear, but I have a question. Now that I've flashed and flexed, I get
a "GPRS Network is not available" message when opening the web browser. Any
easy fix for this?

Barry
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
July 6, 2004 2:02:06 AM

> Good to hear, but I have a question. Now that I've flashed and flexed, I get
> a "GPRS Network is not available" message when opening the web browser. Any
> easy fix for this?
>
> Barry

You probably need to re enter your GPRS settings, or make sure that they
are correct.
Anonymous
July 6, 2004 2:02:07 AM

Where can you get those updates from? I have a V600 and have some issues w/
the Bluetooth using it w/ my HandsFreeLink in mt Acura TL. Maybe this will
fix it?

>> Good to hear, but I have a question. Now that I've flashed and flexed, I
>> get
>> a "GPRS Network is not available" message when opening the web browser.
>> Any
>> easy fix for this?
>>
>> Barry
>>

> You probably need to re enter your GPRS settings, or make sure that they
> are correct.
July 6, 2004 10:21:25 AM

Go to howardforums and look under your provider forum, the settings will
more then likely be posted there.
"Barry Delfino" <bdelfino@comcast.net> wrote in message
> "JP" <fake@fakey.net> wrote in message
> > Barry Delfino wrote:
> > > I'm seriously thinking about flashing my Cingular V600 with
> > > TRIPLETS_G_0B.09.45R and the flex SE6452AXXP10F9. Has anyone done
this,
> and
> > > could you share your pros and cons of these upgrades?
> >
> > Im using the same combo, absolutely no problems :)
> >
> > JP
>
> Good to hear, but I have a question. Now that I've flashed and flexed, I
get
> a "GPRS Network is not available" message when opening the web browser.
Any
> easy fix for this?
>
> Barry

Anonymous
July 7, 2004 12:24:11 AM

I love the car. Don't regret the big payments at all!!!

!