New flash/flex for V600

I'm seriously thinking about flashing my Cingular V600 with
TRIPLETS_G_0B.09.45R and the flex SE6452AXXP10F9. Has anyone done this, and
could you share your pros and cons of these upgrades? I've read HowardForums
and have seen some posts regarding this combination, mostly good results. I
guess I'm just looking for more opinions.
Right now I'd say the biggest issue I'm having with the V600 is slow
keyboard response.

TIA,
Barry
6 answers Last reply
More about flash flex v600

    Barry Delfino wrote:
    > I'm seriously thinking about flashing my Cingular V600 with
    > TRIPLETS_G_0B.09.45R and the flex SE6452AXXP10F9. Has anyone done this, and
    > could you share your pros and cons of these upgrades? I've read HowardForums
    > and have seen some posts regarding this combination, mostly good results. I
    > guess I'm just looking for more opinions.
    > Right now I'd say the biggest issue I'm having with the V600 is slow
    > keyboard response.
    >
    > TIA,
    > Barry

    Im using the same combo, absolutely no problems :)

    JP

    "JP" <fake@fakey.net> wrote in message
    > Barry Delfino wrote:
    > > I'm seriously thinking about flashing my Cingular V600 with
    > > TRIPLETS_G_0B.09.45R and the flex SE6452AXXP10F9. Has anyone done this,
    and
    > > could you share your pros and cons of these upgrades?
    >
    > Im using the same combo, absolutely no problems :)
    >
    > JP

    Good to hear, but I have a question. Now that I've flashed and flexed, I get
    a "GPRS Network is not available" message when opening the web browser. Any
    easy fix for this?

    Barry

    > Good to hear, but I have a question. Now that I've flashed and flexed, I get
    > a "GPRS Network is not available" message when opening the web browser. Any
    > easy fix for this?
    >
    > Barry

    You probably need to re enter your GPRS settings, or make sure that they
    are correct.

    Where can you get those updates from? I have a V600 and have some issues w/
    the Bluetooth using it w/ my HandsFreeLink in mt Acura TL. Maybe this will
    fix it?

    >> Good to hear, but I have a question. Now that I've flashed and flexed, I
    >> get
    >> a "GPRS Network is not available" message when opening the web browser.
    >> Any
    >> easy fix for this?
    >>
    >> Barry
    >>

    > You probably need to re enter your GPRS settings, or make sure that they
    > are correct.

    Go to howardforums and look under your provider forum, the settings will
    more then likely be posted there.
    "Barry Delfino" <bdelfino@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > "JP" <fake@fakey.net> wrote in message
    > > Barry Delfino wrote:
    > > > I'm seriously thinking about flashing my Cingular V600 with
    > > > TRIPLETS_G_0B.09.45R and the flex SE6452AXXP10F9. Has anyone done
    this,
    > and
    > > > could you share your pros and cons of these upgrades?
    > >
    > > Im using the same combo, absolutely no problems :)
    > >
    > > JP
    >
    > Good to hear, but I have a question. Now that I've flashed and flexed, I
    get
    > a "GPRS Network is not available" message when opening the web browser.
    Any
    > easy fix for this?
    >
    > Barry

    I love the car. Don't regret the big payments at all!!!

    "Larry J." <usenet1@DE.LETE.THISljvideo.com> wrote in message
    > Waiving the right to remain silent, "kbstreet"
    > <kbstreet@comcast.net> said:
    >
    >> Where can you get those updates from? I have a V600 and have
    >> some issues w/ the Bluetooth using it w/ my HandsFreeLink in mt
    >> Acura TL. Maybe this will fix it?
    >
    > Ha..! One of the reasons I got the V600 is that my next car in
    > August will be the TL. How do you like the car..? ;-)
    >
    > --
    > Larry J. - Remove spamtrap in ALLCAPS to e-mail
    >
    > "Lord, are we worthy of the task that lies before us,
    > or are we just jerking off..?"

Motorola Flash